Bit of an identity crisis (Double-Player Model at Round End)

• Anyone see anything like this?. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t just a mason guy merged into an agathian at the last second of the game either lol. Just imagine if he was wielding weapons in all hands!

• For the Glory of the Iron AgathaFist!

• It’s the new class… Haven’t you seen it before?

• @Matti:

It’s the new class… Haven’t you seen it before?

I seem to be missing the Goro class :/.

• @venomblade:

It should have come with CU1. Strange.

• @Matti:

@venomblade:

It should have come with CU1. Strange.

Dang, brb while I start 20 new topics demanding a refund.

• 2 hands block while the other 2 attack.

• it seems to be yet another glitch with the latest patch, and also at the end of the round u dnt see the winner anymore (which i really liked), now u just see urself like that pic-with 4 arms.
    How does that even happen? and y did they change it from seeing the winner, there was nothing wrong with that right?

• Heh, you’re turning into one of these:

Sovani from the Last Remnant. :D

• @BobT36:

Heh, you’re turning into one of these: /snip

Is that game any good? Bought it awhile ago and plan on playing when I clear the rest of my backlog.

• @venomblade:

@BobT36:

Heh, you’re turning into one of these:

Is that game any good? Bought it awhile ago and plan on playing when I clear the rest of my backlog.

Probably better starting an OT section topic for that, or just PM’ing me heh, don’t want to hijack this thread too much.

In short, very frustrating, very awkward in some parts (character VO and animation), gorgeous graphics, Fantastic Soundtrack, and (once you get your head around it), a fun strategic battle system. Doing all the sidequests and grinding for upgrade mats & rare monsters, I have 501 hours in it for a single playthrough.

I’ve sent you a PM about it. :)

• @BobT36:

Probably better starting an OT section topic for that, or just PM’ing me heh, don’t want to hijack this thread too much.

In short, very frustrating, very awkward in some parts (character VO and animation), gorgeous graphics, Fantastic Soundtrack, and (once you get your head around it), a fun strategic battle system. Doing all the sidequests and grinding for upgrade mats & rare monsters, I have 501 hours in it for a single playthrough.

I’ve sent you a PM about it. :)

Good to know, will check it out. Thanks :)

• Captain Obvious to the rescue! <

As far as I can say, this is a bug where the camera switches to the player who won the round but does not show his model where he actually is, but instead it shows his model on your current position causing the awkward fusion of your model and the winner’s model.

• @Don_Kanaille:

Captain Obvious to the rescue! <

As far as I can say, this is a bug where the camera switches to the player who won the round but does not show his model where he actually is, but instead it shows his model on your current position causing the awkward fusion of your model and the winner’s model.

This might actually be it.

Moved to bug reports. :)

• @venomblade:

@BobT36:

Heh, you’re turning into one of these: /snip

Play it on PC though. Just… trust me. Not even a PC vs Console thing, the game was changed and optimized when released on PC and is simply 10x better.

• Happens to me everytime I play FFA since the last patch.

It used to display the winner of the contest, now it tries to display the winner and your character at once, so if you happen not to be the winner by accident, the game spawns his model into your character.

Pretty stupid, one of the reasons I don’t like the last patch so much… it didn’t solve any of the major bugs irritating me for a long long time and it added a bunch of brand new, polished bugs of its own.

• Actually, it’s just showing the 1st and 3rd person meshes simultaneously. Normally the first is visible in first and third visible to other players and in third but in this instance it’s not making the first person mesh invisible in third.

• I don’t think so. The meshes are not the same colour - they come from different players.

• That’s because each mesh is randomised. You will never see mixed class/weapon meshes because you own both of them ;-)