Temporary solution to screen hanging after disconnect

• If your screen hangs after disconnecting from a server, open the console (key by default - or scroll lock if doesn’t work), type disconnect and then press enter. The console will be hidden by the loading screen, so make sure you spell disconnect properly without being able to see it ;)

If you are unable to find servers in the server browser after this you’ll need to restart the game.

This should be fixed within a day or two along with several other known issues, thank you for your patience!

• I always get this issue, but I cannot bring forth the console.

• Same here.

• when i exit map tha game stays at tutorial screen, the gears bottom are rolling but nothing gappens…
    this bug i noticed that occurrs every time i quit from maps.
    geforce 560
    phenom quad 3200
    latest nvidia drivers

• @Oscar:

I always get this issue, but I cannot bring forth the console.

Are you sure? The loading screen will overlap the console so you won’t be able to see it, but it should still work.

The only other thing I can think of is that your console key somehow wound up bound to something else - check your keybinds?

Edit: Apparently you can open the console with the scroll lock key as well, so try that.

• Working now, thanks!

• Thanks for the work around. It is a lot less drastic than pressing Alt-F4.

• Thank you, better than kill the game here too :)

• This worked for me, too. You cannot use disconnect while ingame. Have to do it while in the loading screen.

• @SlyGoat:

If your screen hangs after disconnecting from a server, open the console (key by default - or scroll lock if doesn’t work), type disconnect and then press enter

Thanks, I’m reporting this works. Although it’s between maps, not just when I disconnect from a server. After I left the Tutorial it did the same thing.

• @JollyRoger:

when i exit map tha game stays at tutorial screen, the gears bottom are rolling but nothing gappens…
    this bug i noticed that occurrs every time i quit from maps.

I am having this exact same issue.

• Hey Guys,

for German players or players with tastatur-layout like in Germany:

You open the console with ö