This community is very friendly

• So what gives? The ingame community swear like sailors and get into personal attack wars in every match ever. Fear of moderators? Or are you all actually just nice people??? :o

• @Skream:

So what gives? The ingame community swear like sailors and get into personal attack wars in every match ever. Fear of moderators? Or are you all actually just nice people??? :o

Its the heat of the moment, and very intense competition that drives people to those choice of words. Be it, not everyone gets super aggressive, but its just the nature of getting your head cut off just before you blow lands.

I for one, really enjoy the community and glad you think its very friendly. :D

• @Skream:

So what gives? The ingame community swear like sailors and get into personal attack wars in every match ever. Fear of moderators? Or are you all actually just nice people??? :o

the moderators are bunch of dicks

jk

Nah I think its typical for a niche community.

• I think he was being sarcastic :P

But in any case, for the most part, I find the community pretty fun and we have some good times. There are ALWAYS going to be the trolls who come in, spam crap in voice chat or blatantly shout out racist remarks. I just ignore them or ban them (if it’s on my servers or official servers).

I think also because people REACT to these kind of things, they tend to do it more. If people pretended they didn’t exist, they’d get bored and move on to other things.

Tra la la.

• @Kimiko:

I think he was being sarcastic :P

But in any case, for the most part, I find the community pretty fun and we have some good times. There are ALWAYS going to be the trolls who come in, spam crap in voice chat or blatantly shout out racist remarks. I just ignore them or ban them (if it’s on my servers or official servers).

I think also because people REACT to these kind of things, they tend to do it more. If people pretended they didn’t exist, they’d get bored and move on to other things.

Tra la la.

I like it here 8-) Only took me 100 hours logged in the game to give the forums a chance! Kinda wish I registered sooner.

• @Skream:

Fear of moderators?

This.

• @Skream:

@Kimiko:

I think he was being sarcastic :P

Tra la la.

I like it here 8-) Only took me 100 hours logged in the game to give the forums a chance! Kinda wish I registered sooner.

WELCOME! ;)

• @BobT36:

@Skream:

Fear of moderators?

This.

Why does that look like Hitler?

• @ReMixx:

@BobT36:

@Skream:

Fear of moderators?

This.

Rhetorical question.

(If you need further explanation it’s that people usually scream “zomfg hitler” whenever a mod/admin enforces things strongly heh).

• @BobT36:

@ReMixx:

Rhetorical question.

(If you need further explanation it’s that people usually scream “zomfg hitler” whenever a mod/admin enforces things strongly heh).

Oh… never encountered that. Must be a UK server thing :P

• Welcome Skream!

––

It’s like I was saying a long time ago
    When I first found this community it blew me away. every one actually helps each other and has a general understanding that even if they disagree, they still get along!
    This community rules! I love it here.

Yeah sure, you get a bad apple here and there but it’s my hope that we can deal with them before they spoil the bunch.

• King always spamming his thread ;)

Let the world know and love it! xD

• Oh pish posh. I only linked once at our meeting and once here. though I am thinking of renting a plane to fly a banner with the URL all over the world.

• That is a very good idea ;)