Random weapons everytime you respawn?

• I know there’s a “Random weapon selection” before you actually respawn as your class, but theres no way to get random weapon selection EVERY TIME you respawn. you can only do it once before you go back into the menu just to do so, I think it would just be more convenient to be able to just click one time and get a random weapon/secondary/throwable or shield everytime, so you can surprise your enemies each fight. Would be nice, so that way they would have to try and adjust to your fighting style each time you respawn, which could or could not give you an advantage.

• I think most people would agree whatever your last selection was should default as the next selection. Basic usability.

• what if suddenly a new random rare weapon appears, and you get killed, i would like to use it again but if randomizes again i would not be able to.

• Signed up just to suggest this, used search first tho ;)

Even if there was the “Random every spawn/life” option it would be great.
    Friend and i love just random in duels but this would make it much easier and more enjoyable than having to try and select it every time we start a fight.

• Also signed up to suggest this.

It wouldn’t have to REPLACE the current random option, just give you the option to either randomly get a weapon loadout that you keep through respawns, or give you a random weapon loadout every time you respawn.

would be a lot of fun in FFA!

• @Dev.:

Also signed up to suggest this.

It wouldn’t have to REPLACE the current random option, just give you the option to either randomly get a weapon loadout that you keep through respawns, or give you a random weapon loadout every time you respawn.

would be a lot of fun in FFA!

Indeed.