2 Suggestions for the Game

• Sorry if these have been posted already, but I have 2 ideas I want to share with you guys:

1. At the end of every duel, a table next to or below the one containing the buttons for join pool/rematch/return to menu. This table has buttons to accept challenge invites from players in the server. I think the challenging/accepting interface has the right idea, but I just think needs more attention pointing to the challenges as options for right after the game.

2. The crosshair going red when you hit a unit is a great mechanic, but I think it would also make sense to color the crosshair blue when you hit an Agatha or ally knight and red when you hit a Mason or enemy knight. Maybe unlockable options for them?

• lots of issues with the duel menu interface usability.

I think 2. is pretty funny though distinguishing between an ally and an enemy.

Funnier if an animation of your hands covering your face every time you hit an ally temporarily blinded you.

• @gregcau:

Funnier if an animation of your hands covering your face every time you hit an ally temporarily blinded you.

i can imagine that so vividly its not even funny okay

• @gregcau:

That would be nice, but wouldn’t be fair to the other classes, and would be detrimental to skirmishes if it was applied to all the classes.

What could be interesting and practical, is an automatic x7 (Sorry!) whenever you hit an ally.

• The second suggestion would be quite useful. Once I encountered a bug wherein a friendly knight (on the Agatha team) had blue armour but a red shield, so he was often team-killed unwittingly by his allies.