This game is stupid

• so many stupid people attacking their own team

unbalanced game - team starts losing - they attack each other and everyone gives up and attack each other

someone switches to other side, starts attacking - nobody votes them off cause losing team wants the team killer

stupid shit, hardly any servers and wtf half of them dont let you change to 3rd person

man at arms spams lmb in your face hitting basically your back so you cant parry

lag shit

stupid game

• So a list full of player actions makes the game stupid?

Sir, I believe the only stupid here is your logic.

• Yeah I don’t really get this.

Unbalanced game, because some people Teamkill when they can’t win? How is that the game’s fault again……?

Votekick, again, player controled.

Hardly any servers? I have a complete list full. 3rd person is allowed on all official servers, as to the private ones, that’s the host’s control. Again, not a game issue.

L2 kick. Not a game issue.

• Then leave.

• At least his post sounds like a haiku towards the end.

Anyway how do you use the /votekick command i thought it would be /votekick <playername>but that doesn’t seem to work. :?</playername>

• @giantyak:

At least his post sounds like a haiku towards the end.

Anyway how do you use the /votekick command i thought it would be /votekick <playername>but that doesn’t seem to work. :?</playername>

Open the scoreboard and press B to unlock the mouse, click the player’s name and click the votekick option.

Alternately press ~ to open the console and type votekick <partial playername="">then confirm which player you want to kick.

I.E. if you want to kick Duke Goat, you can enter votekick goat and it’ll show
    Confirm kick:
    0: Duke Goat
    1: SlyGoat
    2: Some Other Goat

Then you enter confirm 0 to start a vote kick against Duke Goat. This also works if you just type votekick with no argument; it’ll show a list of all players.</partial>

• Hmm i had used the second option and it wasnt working. I’ll use the prior option next time.

• The second option works. I had to use it once as the guy launching tons of votekiks wasn’t actually on the scoreboard. It was a 32 size FFA carnage server. So I had to use the console command.

No one got kicked at all but him. Just lots of people got it initiated against them.

• @psychoperv:

stupid shit, hardly any servers and wtf half of them dont let you change to 3rd person

Good.

• @psychoperv:

lag shit

This is the only valid concern.

Hopefully TBS hire someone with decent Java/C++ knowledge who’s capable in UnrealScript syntax and not just useing Kismet.

FFS netcode is the core of multiplayer based game, “not new helmet, 3 more weapons and few rushed maps”…

• @psychoperv:

1. so many stupid people attacking their own team

2. unbalanced game - team starts losing - they attack each other and everyone gives up and attack each other

3. someone switches to other side, starts attacking - nobody votes them off cause losing team wants the team killer

4. stupid shit, hardly any servers and wtf half of them dont let you change to 3rd person

5. man at arms spams lmb in your face hitting basically your back so you cant parry

6. lag shit

7. stupid game

1. Not the game’s fault

2. Still not the game’s fault… and doesn’t seem to have anything to do with balance.

3. Never seen this happen. If anything, most people vote yes instinctively and votekick people that don’t deserve it more often than what you are suggesting does.

4. Good, none of them should let you anyways. Also, STILL not the game’s fault… server host chooses that.

5. Kick/Shield/Don’t let them get close/Switch to your faster secondary while hes running at you.

6. Sounds more like an internet problem

7. Don’t let the door hit ya where my sword just split ya :D

• @psychoperv:

so many stupid people attacking their own team

unbalanced game - team starts losing - they attack each other and everyone gives up and attack each other

someone switches to other side, starts attacking - nobody votes them off cause losing team wants the team killer

man at arms spams lmb in your face hitting basically your back so you cant parry

lag shit

stupid game

People attack each other when there is like 1 minute left and they want something to do while they wait for the round time to end. :o

I never have problems kicking team killers. Press tab then hit b, click on their name then click vote kick.

I see plenty of servers all the time.

I never have a problem parry MAA in your face, parry once then kick their face and smash them. You sound frustrated that your not instantly good at a video game. You are likely used to playing easy modern games that hold your hand, perhaps you should try hello kitty island adventure?

Lastly I recommend you sort the game list by ping!

• @Peacerer:

@psychoperv:

lag shit

This is the only valid concern.

Hopefully TBS hire someone with decent Java/C++ knowledge who’s capable in UnrealScript syntax and not just useing Kismet.

FFS netcode is the core of multiplayer based game, “not new helmet, 3 more weapons and few rushed maps”…

+1