Increase the distance of the footstep sounds!

• Right now it’s very frustrating to try to rely on audio cues for battle awareness. Combat sounds like metal clangs and stuff you can hear from miles away, but suddenly you get the RRRAARGH behind you and only hear the footsteps when your head is already rolling on the ground.

Right now the movement sound distance is very unrealistic compared to the other sounds in the game. Very confusing especially in chaotic fights, and leads to frustration caused by backstabbing very easily! Please increase the distance at which the footsteps are audible, thank you. :P

• Well with a headset away from a fight you can hear it clearly. But if you are in the middle of a melee would you really expect to be able to hear footsteps?

Maybe MAA should be silent assassins and knights project their sound from far away.
    Oh wait I’m a knight.

• Most likely one of the slider in the audio configurations affects the sound of footsteps. Or you could lower the Character slider, which I think is character voices/roars/grunts. Personally, I play with no music, for added realism and immersion, so I hear the footsteps of knights, vanguards, and sometimes MaA. I think a separate slider for footsteps would be too much though.

• I noticed that (as a knight) if you move one inch you hear one or two footsteps, I think your own footsteps are too loud and happen too often but enemy’s footsteps are hard to hear.

• tbh I think there should be a siren warning you that an enemy is in the vicinity. e.g.

WEE WOO WEE WOO ENEMY KNIGHT DETECTED

something like that

• @Matti:

tbh I think there should be a siren warning you that an enemy is in the vicinity. e.g.

something like that

I really hate when you post. You’re nothing but an elitist contrarian who never adds anything useful to posts. There’s a reason you’re constantly ignored.

• @Lord:

@Matti:

tbh I think there should be a siren warning you that an enemy is in the vicinity. e.g.

something like that

I really hate when you post. You’re nothing but an elitist contrarian who never adds anything useful to posts. There’s a reason you’re constantly ignored.

There is a reason his profile pic is foxxy

• boxxy actually