Another IMPORTANT question for the devs

• Was the change to blocking (whatever it may have been) intentional or unintentional

• What are you talking about?

• I’m guessing it refers to my theory about how players of Chivalry are never actually defeated, but instead only die to outside influences. Lag, poor game programming, bad mechanics, patch changes, 2v1, wasn’t ready, weren’t paying attention, etc. You name it - there’s always an excuse for every death, and it wasn’t because you’re simply a better player.

• @JHoersten2:

I’m guessing it refers to my theory about how players of Chivalry are never actually defeated, but instead only die to outside influences. Lag, poor game programming, bad mechanics, patch changes, 2v1, wasn’t ready, weren’t paying attention, etc. You name it - there’s always an excuse for every death, and it wasn’t because you’re simply a better player.

Um, yes. It’s possible for a game to be poorly designed.

If you play soccer on a field with uneven ground, gopher holes, mud, and with a deflated ball, then you’re going to have a bad time and definitely won’t play your best.

• @Magnificent:

If you play soccer on a field with uneven ground, gopher holes, mud, and with a deflated ball, then you’re going to have a bad time and definitely won’t play your best.

At least everyone would be playing on a “level field” if you will.

Teehee…

• @Magnificent:

Wouldn’t you research the field you’re playing on before you showed up with your cleats, ready to kick the ball? The poor field is poor for everyone, still keeps everyone on equal grounds.

• @Magnificent:

That’s not a good analogy.

That’s a poorly designed playing field, not a poorly designed game :P

• Back to the OP… What do you actually mean?

• I found there is no changing to blocking.

What I do see is someone who got worse and blames it on the patch.