Restarts my computer

• Yup… whenever i try to play it it just restarts my computer. its not my computer i think its just the game that does it :x i play ALOT of games and for a fair amount of time and they all run fine. its just chivalry! :[ i really wana play it.

• More information please, such as what model of computer by which brand and what not. and does it just restart, or does it BSOD then restart/ and or errors on logging back into windows? also, are you able to start the game, and play for a bit? or does it reboot as soon as you start the game?
    if you are not sure if your getting errors or not, check the event viewer.

things you could try
    *update your video drivers
    *update directX
    *make sure you’ve run the unreal 3 Redist package, and that its installed properly
    *check your temperatures for CPU, GPU, ect.(before starting the game, and as you start the game/play the game)

if you need help with any of these steps, i would be more than happy to assist.

best reguards
    -Vojox boggyman

• @supdudefrog:

More information please, such as what model of computer by which brand and what not. and does it just restart, or does it BSOD then restart/ and or errors on logging back into windows? also, are you able to start the game, and play for a bit? or does it reboot as soon as you start the game?
    if you are not sure if your getting errors or not, check the event viewer.

things you could try
    *update your video drivers
    *update directX
    *make sure you’ve run the unreal 3 Redist package, and that its installed properly
    *check your temperatures for CPU, GPU, ect.(before starting the game, and as you start the game/play the game)

if you need help with any of these steps, i would be more than happy to assist.

best reguards
    -Vojox boggyman

Updated my video and direct X and ive done that unreal 3 stuff and its not my temps. and it doesnt do anything lol it just kinda restarts. it wont even let me play, it just restarts. no errors nada.

• Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• @ReMixx:

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

nvm its working now O.o dont know what that was all about i did absolutely NOTHING

• @riceMAN:

@ReMixx:

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

nvm its working now O.o dont know what that was all about i did absolutely NOTHING

Hey, at least it works now. :)

• [attachment=0:xpvzfc2r]Launch.log[/attachment:xpvzfc2r][attachment=1:xpvzfc2r]DxDiag.txt[/attachment:xpvzfc2r]

• the game keep restarting my pc eacch 10 or 20 min =( i dont know what to do HELP ¡

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.