New Voice Command – Anger

• I suggest a new voice command that conveys anger. For example, if an enemy is pummeling you, your characters pride will well up and he will yell out in anger and frustration. Or if you get taunted you can respond with anger.

Mason Knight: ARGHGH! Stand still and FIGHT like a man!

or: Cowardly WORM. I’ll have your head on a PIKE! or I’ll cut out your heart, coward!

Agatha Knight: ARGH! You craven fiend! May you DIE a thousand DEATHS by my HAND!!!

or: Insolent CUR! May my blade seek your dead black HEART!!!

Thoughts?

• More simply, the taunt category could change according to your current stamina and health.

Good to full both: some pride taunt, like “You fight like a cow”.

Low stamina, good to full health: Huff Huff Just… huff let me rest for a bit so I can kill you.

Good to full stamina, low health: “Urgh! I’ve had worse. Show me what you’ve got!”

Low both: “You haven’t seen the last of me! I’ll kill you if it’s the last thing I do!!”

Something like that.

• Maybe something that we can relate.

Like against MAA, it will be: “STOP MOVING AROUND LIKE AN PEST YOU ARE!”

Vanguard: “IF ONLY YOU’D STOP WAVING YOUR WEAPON TOO MUCH THAT YOU WOULDN’T KILL YOUR FRIEND!”

Archer: “ONLY COWARD STAYS AWAY FROM FIGHT AND USING THAT LOUSY WEAPON!”

KNIGHT: “JUST AN INCEST UNDER THAT HEAVY SHELL.”

• @osta2501:

More simply, the taunt category could change according to your current stamina and health.

Low stamina, good to full health: Huff Huff Just… huff let me rest for a bit so I can kill you.

Good to full stamina, low health: “Urgh! I’ve had worse. Show me what you’ve got!”

Low both: “You haven’t seen the last of me! I’ll kill you if it’s the last thing I do!!”

Something like that.

This would be awesome…

• @EricFong:

This is my favourite

• @osta2501:

More simply, the taunt category could change according to your current stamina and health.

Something like that.

Awesome idea!
    @EricFong:

LOL

• @PedroFromHell:

@EricFong:

This is my favourite

Freudian slip? ;)