"Weapon Master" Mode.

• Hey guys I got an idea for a gamemode while reading this thread http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10782 .

Basically, my idea is simple. It would pretty much just be FFA or TDM, but you get no choice of class or weapons forcing you to use whatever it picks for you at random (It would only be able to pick out of weapons you have unlocked.). I also got the idea from that guy’s thread because I would want the loadout to be randomized every time you respawn, so you’re never really “settling into your loadout” so to speak.

The inspiration for the name of the mode is pretty obvious lol. Could also be called something like “Master of War” or “Warlord” or something like that.

Let me know what you guys think, leave suggestions or other name ideas too.

Through a poll on to see if we can get some weight behind this idea.

• Yes! Or even an option you can tick in when choosing class “always random” and one for when you choose weapons “always random”.

• @Helgeran:

Yes! Or even an option you can tick in when choosing class “always random” and one for when you choose weapons “always random”.

That’s pretty much what that other thread was, which is why I got the idea to turn it into a gamemode. I like the idea of random class and weapons, but it’s more fun to me if everyone is at the same disadvantage of having everything chosen for them.

• This would be really cool and definitely a good name for it. I would play this a lot to level up my weapons because all I usually am is an archer. This guy who made this thread is really cool for this.

• @arrows_all_day:

This would be really cool and definitely a good name for it. I would play this a lot to level up my weapons because all I usually am is an archer. This guy who made this thread is really cool for this.

Teehee ;)