Blue Screen or "Ran out of memory"

• I’m having an issue when I try to connect to any server. I get either a blue screen and automatic restart or an error that says “Ran out of memory! Exiting”. Sometimes I get lucky and it connects to the server instead of giving an error.

I have updated my video driver and directx and scanned for viruses.

I’m running: Windows XP
    i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67 GHz
    2.70 GHz, 3.50 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Thanks for your help

• Hi Suburbanroadkill,

Next time that it crashes and dies in a fire, please attach your Launch.log, latest crash .dmp (if one exists at the time of crash, same location as Launch.log), and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• Here they are. Took a few days before it crashed again, but it was the ran out of memory error today. Thanks for your help. I hope these files have the answer.

• attaching another Launch.log file. havent had the blue screen error lately, but now i get the “UDK.exe has stopped working” error every time I connect to a server. it seems like it fails right as it tries to load the graphics. i hope it’s not my hardware…