Destructic weapons n stuff

• Hey guys
    i came up with this idea when i was using maul and i got realy angry when a little bow man blocked my sledge hammer with a dagger.
    So wouldnt it be a bit more realistic that weapons or shields break after blocking a maul or a flail a few times ?s
    Or atleast bend a bit?
    I mean why dont u try blocking a sledge hammer wich is suposed for destroying buildimgs with a butter kinfe?
    Or when u hittet some people with a pole arn that the wood would break?
    And if ur weapon breaks being able to get a new one at munition thing for archers or pick one up on the battle field .
    So let me hear what u think about it

• wow google translate really needs work

• destructic weapons? I lol’d.

• @degunator123:

destructic

:/

• @Matti:

@degunator123:

destructic

• There is already a stamina penalty for blocking hefty weapons with wimpy weapons.

• im german ok and im not realy looking at my spelling when im on pc i usually write in gooby pls style so dont flame around.
    and how about some serious answers to my suggestion?
    and by the way it wasnt written by google translator i was on handy :\

• @osta2501:

There is already a stamina penalty for blocking hefty weapons with wimpy weapons.

Like Osta said, there is already a stamina drain when blocking heavy weapons with small weapons. :P

• @aRRON:

@osta2501:

There is already a stamina penalty for blocking hefty weapons with wimpy weapons.

Like Osta said, there is already a stamina drain when blocking heavy weapons with small weapons. :P

Yes, but wouldn’t it be cool if the weapons broke instead? I for one would love to fight with two halves of a broken poleaxe…

• @degunator123:

im german ok and im not realy looking at my spelling when im on pc i usually write in gooby pls style so dont flame around.
    and how about some serious answers to my suggestion?
    and by the way it wasnt written by google translator i was on handy :\

At first, you may use the search function, as there are already tons of threads asking for “destructible weapons” as well as “daggers shouldn’t block mauls”, already filled with plenty of arguments why this is really not a good idea in this game.

Second, you should really try to not learn the English language by reading or writing Dolan comics. Being German is also hardly an excuse, schließlich sollte man sich doch wenigstens etwas Mühe geben können da man ansonsten durchaus zu Recht ausgelacht wird. If you have trouble writing on your mobile phone (“handy” is not how English speakers call cell phones) just wait with your posting until you are at home and/or use spellcheck. If you do not have one installed, try this site
    http://www.spellcheck.net/
    which can also easily be found using google.

In summary:

• please make sure your topics don’t already exist
    • please make sure to present anything you post as neatly as you can
      => you will be taken way more seriously

dgenuatr1o3 pls