Guild/crafting

• can you guys do like a guild thing where you have a spot on the map or somthing where uthere guilds or groups try and take it from you and plus a guild badge on you armor
    crafting can you do that to where you kill some one you get some thing to make you different or you can make things i don’t no if there any good iders but i need to put it out there see you guys on the field of battle soon

• I like the idea. I suggest pitching to modders.

• @ReMixx:

I like the idea. I suggest pitching to modders.

I surprised you even understood the idea, I’m struggling to understand…

• @Dr:

@ReMixx:

I like the idea. I suggest pitching to modders.

I surprised you even understood the idea, I’m struggling to understand…

You assume that I understood it ;)

Lol :)

• let me try and say it better im not to good at this so here i think this is a bit better to understand

well the guild you have a guild base and uthere guilds have there base to and you have to fight your way to there base if you win you get you get that base to its take back or some thing like that if you join a guild you get there badge on your armor once you are not in it any more it gos a way

on the crafting so you can put things on your guy to help him out in the battle but you have to kill to get it or be on the wining team to get stuff that’s good if you lose you get the shit stuff

i don’t no how this well work but like xp points so you can do a bit more to your him build him up in your way of playing so if you all attack no block you can build on that or on your way of playing

• Wow, I’ve seen corroded stones with hieroglyphs easier to translate, but let me see if I understand your suggestions.

Basically, every clan (what you call guilds) would have their own base of operation. (There’s no persistent map, so I don’t know how that would be implemented, unless it’s a new game mode). Clans would then battle for control of another clan’s base. The winners would gain a badge on their character’s armor attesting to the win (no customization yet, so cannot be implemented). If the clan that has lost its base take it back, the previous winning team loses the badge.

Now the crafting. What you said was that players could crafts cosmetic apparels that would boost the character’s stats, but you would need kills or wins to be able to craft them. Players or teams with low kill count or losing would only get access the mediocre crafts.

You also suggest a system of experience points to gain abilities throughout the fight.

What you are suggesting is a MOBA type of gameplay. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplaye … ttle_arena). Players start with basic abilities, gain xp through kill of defenses capture/destruction, and the aim is to go to the enemy base and destroy it. Though the genre is good, I really hope Chivalry does not go the MOBA path. Chivalry is a fast paced action game that would minimally benefit from a MOBA platform.

• yer that what i was trying to say thanks for the help