Makers Mark

• The company recently said they would lower their bourbon from 90 proof to 84 proof.
    The reason was to help compensate for the supply and demand.

After a week and a lot of response from their customers they tweeted this today:

In a tweet Sunday, the company said to its followers: “You spoke. We listened.”
    The company is changing its blend back to what it was.

You may ask what this has to do with Chivalry?
    A lot are talking till they are blue in the face, and it seems like nobody is listening.

• @Octavious:

The company recently said they would lower their bourbon from 90 proof to 84 proof.

After a week and a lot of response from their customers they tweeted this today:

A lot are talking till they are blue in the face, and it seems like nobody is listening.

I disagree… There was a pretty big discussion about halberds pre-patch and how OP they were (same with warhammer). They were nerfed in the patch. Looks like they listened. Although, it seems like they “fix” things that aren’t an issue or broken to begin with…

Another thing is when I suggested Malric have a maul, poof he has a maul. (Maybe I shouldn’t take credit if they were already planning this)

Or how about people talking about “TO ME” and other voice spam and Sir_Lion (rawr lol) graced us with more voice commands?

Another example… Buckle up: That one time when people suggested in the forums about a Mason based map where you fight Malric…? Citadel was born.

• @Octavious:

The company recently said they would lower their bourbon from 90 proof to 84 proof.

It would be more productive to mention what your concerns are.

• @ReMixx:

@Octavious:

It would be more productive to mention what your concerns are.

Well, I think the concerns are that he feels like Torn Banner doesn’t listen to the community. So, I listed some instances where they listened to someone on the forums. I think, while well written in the grammar and creative department, this post could have been written with better intentions and tone.

Also, I don’t feel this is balance, nor is it mechanics. Why is it in “Balance & Game Mechanics”?

• @Slaughtervomit:

Well, I think the concerns are that he feels like Torn Banner doesn’t listen to the community. So, I listed some instances where they listened to someone on the forums. I think, while well written in the grammar and creative department, this post could have been written with better intentions and tone.

Also, I don’t feel this is balance, nor is it mechanics. Why is it in “Balance & Game Mechanics”?

He obviously has an issue in mind or he wouldn’t post it. Off to … General Discussion it goes!

• Do what now

• nothing.

• @Octavious:

The next patch(s) is focusing on….drumroll…Bug Fixes and Community Issues!

• @BobT36:

@Octavious:

The next patch(s) is focusing on….drumroll…Bug Fixes and Community Issues!

…and the maul being buffed. ;)