All Hail King GODLY

• All hail Godly, conqueror of Mortal Online!

Any last words?

• Just two:

Godly who? ;)

• @SlyGoat:

Just two:

Godly who? ;)

I"m with this guy… :?

• Fools!

The most infamous and feared murderer on the first person melee game of Mortal Online!

• Well,

…Godly…Meet God slayer…We shall meet on the field of bloody battle soon as my stupid network gives me more then 300kb/sec download speed…lol Not sure why I pay for 20mb when my ISP sucks…lol

• My fellow warriors your ignorance is a bliss.

But do not be fooled, running is what you’ll do if you encounter this mighty being with his iron skin the regenerative blood and the pointy weapon that can pierce through the toughest of armor like it was nothing.

Hail mighty Godly.
    Spare my life and you’ll have my eternal loyalty and graditude!

• Godly <3

• I don’t see why everyone is not worshiping me! Fiya, King of the Axe and Shield! Meet me on the battlefield and you will suffer my peasant weapons.

• @Fiya:

I don’t see why everyone is not worshiping me! Fiya, King of the Axe and Shield! Meet me on the battlefield and you will suffer my peasant weapons.

I have crushed you many times on the battlefield, peasant!

• ALL HAIL LORD GOAT, MASTER OF THE FUNK, SLAYER OF AFKERS, AND POSSESSOR OF THE ONE TRUE BROKEN CAPSLOCK KEY.

Not to be confused with the other more sly Goat who is terrible at everything. Everything. Can’t even play a decent Puck or Clockwerk.

• You should worship me actually, I have the most posts.

And I don’t even play this game.

Non-factors, lol.

• haha hey godly and shara.

• All hail Sophax, the undefeated and undefeatable.
    The greatest honor will be bestowed to the hero defeating Sophax in a fight one against one, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

For it never happened before, many trials and many deaths will occur amongst the selfish fools trying to defeat the one, the only.

Bow to his greatness, his skill, his charme, his sword. Fight by his side and victory will always accompany you on your path. Fight him…and prepare to die the death by sword, fire and hell itself.

Hail Sophax!

• clown

• @Mas:

clown

Begone, foul beast!

• @Godly:

All hail Godly, conqueror of Mortal Online!

Any last words?

More like biggest exploiter / hacker and still a scrub at combat :P

• Been seeing some AQ in here as well. Hope they keep their exploiting to MO and don’t bring it here.

• lol Mortal Online.

It’s funny because it fails. I wonder how the MO veterans will do without flavour of the month equipment and overpowered combat builds. I guess Godly will be good at the killing the peasants objective though.

• Actually, from what I’ve seen Mortal Onliners do better than even some AoCH veterans lol…

Go at youtube and watch Sharas videos, and then another footage taken from a guy called Frontal, and his MO clan AQ, they beat most of the casual players easily.

• AQ have our own server, come and play with us.

@flames10:

More like biggest exploiter / hacker and still a scrub at combat :P

Oh look it’s L the guy with the bow that makes him disappear, and the bow that can be spammed, weighs nothing and hits for sniper damage, who openly discussed and endorsed all kinds of cheating in teamspeak. gtfo hypocrite.

@Maciver:

Been seeing some AQ in here as well. Hope they keep their exploiting to MO and don’t bring it here.

The majority are legit 99% of the time, more so than most MO players. one slip up has screwed our rep. Im still legit and if there are exploits that I see my clan use I will kill them myself huehue