Knights, Flails and Shields

• I would really like to see knights have full access to the heater shield or have access to it with the light and heavy flail. If they cannot use the heater shield then I would like to see the kite shield become available to use with the flails.

Another cool idea I have regarding flails is to add a pre-attack wind up animation, similar to the archers using slings, you could remove the shield bash from buckler and make that the wind up and just use kick / shield bash to keep the flavor of the attack series with the flails.

• @BaronOtto:

I would really like to see knights have full access to the heater shield or have access to it with the light and heavy flail. If they cannot use the heater shield then I would like to see the kite shield become available to use with the flails.

Another cool idea I have regarding flails is to add a pre-attack wind up animation, similar to the archers using slings, you could remove the shield bash from buckler and make that the wind up and just use kick / shield bash to keep the flavor of the attack series with the flails.

That would be sweet. The flail is supposed to be wound up anyway for maximum damage delivered by way of angular momentum.

• @Magnificent:

That would be sweet. The flail is supposed to be wound up anyway for maximum damage delivered by way of angular momentum.

Exactly. It got me all excited when they added flails and slings, but then I learnt that the damage was not influenced by momentum. :(