Not able to use the Broadhead arrows

• idk if its just me but about a week before the new patch came out i notice every time i try to select the broadhead arrow no mater wat i always get the Bodkin Arrow. Idk if this is just me but i thought i put it out on the form to see if its either a bug or if anyone knows how to fix the issue im having

• What do you mean? Are you going off just the picture? How are you determining which arrows that you are using?

• are they both the same image in game cause when i select the broad head shouldnt the arrow im about to fire have a bigger arrow head then the other cause every time i select the broad head i get the smaller arrow head instead hence why im always thinking im not using the broad head

• Both arrows have the same actual projectile model. You aren’t supposed to notice that. :P

• @SlyGoat:

Both arrows have the same actual projectile model. You aren’t supposed to notice that. :P

There are actually 2 separate models. One has a sharper point, one has a flatter point.

• @Martin:

@SlyGoat:

Both arrows have the same actual projectile model. You aren’t supposed to notice that. :P

There are actually 2 separate models. One has a sharper point, one has a flatter point.

thats what i thought because i remember before the patch i know when im picking broad head arrows cause when i go up to shoot i see the bigger arrow head but when i do this now i get the thinner arrow head all the time now idk if its a glitch or what but ill try to post pics of it to show what im talking about on here

• here are the pictures of what im talking about i couldnt get my screen recorder to work so this is the best i could do

• @SlyGoat:

You aren’t supposed to notice that. :P

This will be my new reply to all new bug reports.