Game Type

• Hi!

I haven’t played much of Chivalry, but i can understand that this game has a lot o potential.

First, the lack of players is in fact an issue, but this will be fixed in due time, i know that the team in fighting to bring more players in to the game.

In my point of view, this game could and Should expand into an MMO, being able to quest like in elder scroll, but have the component of Battlegrounds which is the starter of the game.

One thing that i believe would make this game extremely epic, would be raid bosses, like in Kill the King, but there would be only a PVE stand, everyone would have to team up together in order to fight one only objective.

I would love to see that, using knights with special tanking armor and broad shields in order to protec them.

The boss (in my mind) would be huge, like 10 feet tall or even gigantic (sounds fun).

I would do my best to be able to get a job at Torn Banner, so i could help develop a game that is growing not only in general but also in the love and dedication players and developers have.

Farewell, wherever you may fare!

• Sounds like a great idea for a huge mod, and it has been brought up heaps on this forum (Chivalry + MMORPG). The problem would be a strain on the servers. How would a server be able to handle this?

• Yeah, this sounds like it would turn out a LOT like ELO which is basically already like Everquest + Chivalry.

• @MoshiMarlo:

Yeah, this sounds like it would turn out a LOT like ELO which is basically already like Everquest + Chivalry.

What’s ELO?

I’d really love a MMO with Chivalry’s fighting mechanics but I don’t think you can simply turn this game into one.
    You could however make some sort of persistent game modes / mods wink wink

• @Siegbert:

@MoshiMarlo:

Yeah, this sounds like it would turn out a LOT like ELO which is basically already like Everquest + Chivalry.

What’s ELO?

[youtubehd:1xcwu4hq]bjPqsDU0j2I[/youtubehd:1xcwu4hq]

• @Siegbert:

@MoshiMarlo:

What’s ELO?

z9nkzaOPP6g

• @Siegbert:

@MoshiMarlo:

What’s ELO?

• So, it’s a band… still don’t get the sentence

• @Popeguard:

In my point of view, this game could and Should expand into an MMO

I would do my best to be able to get a job at Torn Banner, so i could help develop a game

Great! Could you develop a MMO in less than 10 years?

• The Chivalry Scrolls: Online

omg bethesda i said scrolls dont sue me pls