Visual Character glitch in 1st person.

• Hey guys. I’ve noticed a glitch pretty consistently so thought i’d bring it up. When playing in first person as a knight with the kite shield, either the shield or sheathed primary will come into the players view, (whichever one is not being used a.k.a. on his back.) And i don’t mean a glimmer of it, the object is in your face obstructing your vision. This glitch will come on and go off throughout a match. I would have taken screenshots but haven’t removed the annoying keybind set-up on my comp yet so haven’t been able too.

• Looking forward to the screenshots to get a better understanding of what you’re saying.

• I have seen this with a bow on some suspicious video on youtube. I will try to find it.

• I can confirm this. If you switch between 2h and 1h a lot, it will happen occasionally. It’s like your sword hilt come would come out in front of your face, in and out of your view on the right side. When you pullout your longsword (or whatever) your shield does the same thing, but on the left side.

Only way to fix it is to die or restart.

• here’s a screenshot… i’m playing with a field of view of 105 if that helps. Also, it’s probably been reported already but there’s a glitch with the throwing knives if you’re struck with them in your hands; if struck you will sometimes be unable to throw again or switch weapons.

• Damn looks like someone javelin-threw their sword into you. :?

• So this happens with the vanguard as well and archer when his bow is on his back. Been playing those classes lately and noticed it.

• @thebutcher:

Also, it’s probably been reported already but there’s a glitch with the throwing knives if you’re struck with them in your hands; if struck you will sometimes be unable to throw again or switch weapons.

Yes, this is a known bug already. Thanks :)

• Happened to me with a Heater shield yesterday =] I switched back to the shield and held it for a few seconds, then put it away again and it stopped jerking down into my face.

That… didn’t come out quite right <.<