All servers unranked/glitched

• So…

I’ve been playing all day today, and in every server i go in, i test whether i’m able to unlock weapons… NONE OF THEM ARE WORKING!!! Any clue why this is going on? and for how long has this been happening? I feel like i’m wasting my time trying to rank up… I’m so close to 50, but this shit is annoying me to the point I might not want to play much longer! I also ask everyone else, and they say the same thing… Please please PLEASE fix this!

A lil annoyed,
    Humblar… :/

• @Humblar_Tabulu:

So…

I’ve been playing all day today, and in every server i go in, i test whether i’m able to unlock weapons… NONE OF THEM ARE WORKING!!! Any clue why this is going on? and for how long has this been happening? I feel like i’m wasting my time trying to rank up… I’m so close to 50, but this shit is annoying me to the point I might not want to play much longer! I also ask everyone else, and they say the same thing… Please please PLEASE fix this!

A lil annoyed,
    Humblar… :/

Close to 50? Rank 50? You haven’t unlocked them all already and you’re close to rank 50? :|

• @ReMixx:

Close to 50? Rank 50? You haven’t unlocked them all already and you’re close to rank 50? :|

Some of us don’t play all classes all the time… I still have plenty of unlocks to do :P

• I just figured out that its not all of them, I’d say about half are glitched, including Official servers…

I’ve been testing each server I go in, or ask someone, and have put all the working servers in my favs.

I just unlocked everything, so it’ll be harder to tell if a server is working or not now, though… :P

• I am not sure if this is your issue, but sometimes I get rank 0 showing and all unlocks reset.
    Simply press N to reselect teams, redo your class selection, and it tends to work again.
    I used to disconnect, reconnect, but found out team selection fixes it as well.