Chivalry Voice Sounds?

• Hi guys!

I need to know where I can find this great and funny voice sounds of this awesome game.
    I searched here but i can’t find an answer for my question… I really love this sounds. <3
    Any chance to get it? :D

(excuse my bad english)

• I was just thinking the same thing, i want the “Strength is in numbers, stick together!” voice as my sms-tone!

I looked through the chivlary folder in Steamapps but i couldn’t find any sounds. If someone could show me how to get them I would be grateful :)

• Or better yet, VIDEOS of the people recording the voice commands. Some people say they will buy the game if they can have a video of the people recording them. Just imagine a guy yelling “AGATHA IS NO MORE!” into a mic in the best Medieval accent possible.

• @adamcel6:

Or better yet, VIDEOS of the people recording the voice commands. Some people say they will buy the game if they can have a video of the people recording them. Just imagine a guy yelling “AGATHA IS NO MORE!” into a mic in the best Medieval accent possible.

I’ve said we need this! For one of the future newsletters. XD

Specially Loin sat making all those gurgling sounds lol. It can be quite informative though, like that vid showing how they made all the terrifying sounds for Amnesia.

• Perhaps Torn Banner could divulge where they keep the sound files in the steam folder, so we could both a) extract them and use as ringtones etc. and b) replace them with hilarious things

• Sir Loin needs to release a Chivalry soundboard app. Just imagine that Mason MAA laugh at the most inappropriate times :D

• @ReMixx:

Chivalry soundboard

THIS

• @ReMixx:

Just imagine that Mason MAA laugh at the most inappropriate times :D

Or “Your Wife Is A Hobby Horse” at random moments.

Then during the awkward silence that follows his shit-eating laugh.

Eeeeheheheheeeeh

• @adamcel6:

Or better yet, VIDEOS of the people recording the voice commands. Some people say they will buy the game if they can have a video of the people recording them. Just imagine a guy yelling “AGATHA IS NO MORE!” into a mic in the best Medieval accent possible.

This.