This is how Malric died.

• Brothers of the Blue and Gold of Agatha, the coward lord malric had left a double in his throne room to be killed by our brave warriors. However, here is some rare medieval footage of malric being killed while trying to escape, wearing our blue! xECx-42Wlho
    :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff: :jlaff:
    :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm:

• Nonsense, that was footage from the last fight I had with ReMixx. I lost unfortunately but have a new secret weapon I plan on using in our next battle.

• -EvPvfVOUV8
    How Argon died.

• @King:

Nonsense, that was footage from the last fight I had with ReMixx. I lost unfortunately but have a new secret weapon I plan on using in our next battle.

Not the Sword-Chucks! I’ll have to dig out my Shield-Chucks. Thanks for the heads up :P

@Matti:

-EvPvfVOUV8
    How Argon died.

At least Argon knows how to dress.

• @ReMixx:

Ha, he’s wearing a skirt. At least Malric has the decency to wear a helmet, proving once again that he’s smarter and better capable as a leader

• @SharpshotSid:

@ReMixx:

Ha, he’s wearing a skirt. At least Malric has the decency to wear a helmet, proving once again that he’s smarter and better capable as a leader

And yet he dies on average exponentially faster.