SWORDFIGHTING IRL?

• Has anyone here also practiced using ……objects as swords to fight your friends in real life? (lightsabre fights ftw)

(personally i was extremely avid and 5 of my other friends would partake in these massive swordfights up until we were 14)

swag

• Yes. We used sticks and pretended we were fencing.

• To anyone who has not pretended to fight things off with a stick. you have my greatest sympathies and I hope your childhood was awesome in other ways.
    Like pretending the stick was a gun or a wand… that’s cool to.

• @King:

To anyone who has not pretended to fight things off with a stick. you have my greatest sympathies and I hope your childhood was awesome in other ways.
    Like pretending the stick was a gun or a wand… that’s cool to.

I think youd be missing alot of your childhood if you weren’t a swordfighter or “mage” i mean that was the happiest times of my childhood in alot of respects. I just figured chivalry players would understand it!

Do you think average people would too?

• @Pitchfork:

But we ARE the average people. :D

• @Matti:

@Pitchfork:

But we ARE the average people. :D

Speak for yourself! :jrazz:

• @Slaughtervomit:

Matti wrote:
    Pitchfork Mob wrote:

But we ARE the average people.

Speak for yourself!

I just ASSUME weird people are online playing chivalry which IS a sword fighting game and somewhat nichey and definitely not main stream! Thanks for your guy’s answers and i am glad noone is lame enough NOT to fight with swords =)