Few Major Questions…

• Hi :D

I currently lead a division of a clan which spans over several games, and was wondering a few things about Chivalry, both game content-related, and a few legal matters.

Terms & Conditions/Privacy Policy:

I’m having trouble locating these (if they exist) on the website. The reason why I’m interested is that the clan division which I lead is working on a clan trailer for 2013, and many of us have agreed to pick the “Chivalry Medieval Warfare: Official Launch Trailer”

The problem is, is that I cannot find the Terms & Conditions which would tell us if we may reuse the audio for non-commercial purposes.

While I understand that Torn Banner Studios has a very rigid rule regarding discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy, I wanted to be certain that what we wish to do (Re-use trailer audio for non-commercial purposes) is allowed. If it isn’t, we shall abide by the rules set by Torn Banner Studios and not use any content which we are prohibited from using.

Game-related content:

Assuming all goes well for the legal matters, I will likely recommend to a few others whom hold power within our gaming clan that we look into setting up a branch for Chivalry Medieval Warfare for our next game to branch out into.

One major thing we tend to look for is that the game has a (however limited) free version. While it is to my understanding so far that Chivalry doesn’t have a free version, I will discuss this with my fellow division leaders, and we will see if we can make an exception to our “games-that-have-free-versions-rule.”

Any help from the community of Chivalry Medieval Warfare would be very much appreciated.

~Kent, A division leader of Viking Clan.

• I was relieved it wasn’t a “warrior nation” post. Really sounded like those scrubs, lol.

• Haha, yeah, I probably did sound like them a bit.

More on-topic though, how can I find the Terms & Conditions?

• Ask them directly, here.

• @Kent:

[…]

One major thing we tend to look for is that the game has a (however limited) free version. While it is to my understanding so far that Chivalry doesn’t have a free version, I will discuss this with my fellow division leaders, and we will see if we can make an exception to our “games-that-have-free-versions-rule.”

Any help from the community of Chivalry Medieval Warfare would be very much appreciated.

~Kent, A division leader of Viking Clan.

Hang around for another free weekend. The game’s worth it regardless and I think it’s available in Steam 4-packs where you basically get one free, but I don’t believe there’s a demo or anything.