"Hardcore Mode"

• I think It would be a good option in Chivalry to have a more ‘realistic’ game mode, or rather just an option for that game mode such as in “Hardcore Mode” It would remove Cross-hairs, Stamina and Health bar as well as the Objective markers. Tell me what you think?

• @Riuuii:

I think It would be a good option in Chivalry to have a more ‘realistic’ game mode, or rather just an option for that game mode such as in “Hardcore Mode” It would remove Cross-hairs, Stamina and Health bar as well as the Objective markers. Tell me what you think?

Just press your “h” key… you can also use the ‘togglehud’ (or was it ‘showhud’) console command to remove the stuff that the ‘h’ key doesn’t.

• Also the ‘U’ key quickly toggles crosshairs. (This is useful if you’re trying to make a cinematic ;) )

• Be warned turning off the HUD also hides chat, though you can still read it in console and chat with the “say” command.

• Technically it wouldn’t be realistic to get rid of your HUD. in reality, you know when your dieing because you can feel it, and you know when your tired because you know your winded hard time breathing. A game that has a HUD is as realistic as it gets, because it’s not like you can feel pain in a game, or know your out of stamina in a game. The point of a HUD is to let you know how your character feels because YOU can’t feel it.