Full Server bug

• So when you do a search for servers of any type or a refresh, some of the servers are full however I realized that I can just join them anyways because they’re not full. So if a server says 32/32, 36/36 even 64/64 you can still join the majority of the servers because the actual number of people are sometimes 22, 24, 30, 55 etc… This can throw people off because people think the server is full and won’t even bother to try to join but in reality they’re not. It’s not like people are leaving the server the same time your joining therefore making room for you. You can join full servers at least 80% of the time. People will end up not bother joining or end up finding another server, if I wanted to play on a lower player server I could but some prefer playing with a lot of people. So a full server is not a full server it ends up being 12 vs 12 instead of 16 vs 16 on a 32 player server.

Rank 32.
    San Francisco, California.

• Yep, apparently fixed in the next patch when it arrives.

• Kinda same bug happens to me just now, while searching for server and found 19/24 server and I try to join in but when I enter in-game I’m the only player in the server.

• @BroodReaver:

Kinda same bug happens to me just now, while searching for server and found 19/24 server and I try to join in but when I enter in-game I’m the only player in the server.

Yeah, this has been a bug for a while. (Will be fixed)

• Excellent. In the past I would search servers and not even try to join the full servers, only finding ones that had space available. 23/24 or 28/32.
    Anyways keep up the good work. Awesome game everyone.