Initial side selection

• Do you remember the time when playing the training for the first time? At some point you had to decide the side: Agatha or Mason.

Does this selection affects anything? I mean do you appear as Agatha or Mason in FFA due to that initial selection? I’ve noticed that on some servers I cannot select my side, I get preselected.

Do you know how to change this initial training selection? Maybe in some file in the game folder?

• If you picked Agatha you will forever be branded by a mark that you can’t see, but the developers and server admins can. This mark will show you to be a buffoon and sissy boy.

The stain can never be removed. The people who know what they’re looking for will forever laugh at you from behind your back.

• NnnnNOOOOOOOOOOooo !!!

wait… I’m Mason…

Seriously though, I want to switch to Agatha. What file should I hack? :)

• Troll 1
    Noob 0

• Damn it! How do you score in this competition? :|

Yeah… I know… this selection doesn’t matter, does it?

• @Sir:

Damn it! How do you score in this competition? :|

Yeah… I know… this selection doesn’t matter, does it?

No. It does nothing. It just there so you know how to use the team selection screen. And an excuse to kill someone.

• Troll 1
    Noob -1

You lose a point for trying to hack Chivalry.

(Agatha is best faction btw)

• @Ulven:

If you picked Agatha you will forever be branded by a mark that you can’t see, but the developers and server admins can. This mark will show you to be a buffoon and sissy boy.

The stain can never be removed. The people who know what they’re looking for will forever laugh at you from behind your back.

MMD :D