Newbie Questions

• Sup fellow head bashers,

I’m new to this game but so far I’m picking everything fast but here’s a couple of question that I want to ask. Thanks

1. How do we know if the server is ranked? (We level up by playing in it)

2)How to vote kick, vote change map etc.

3)Is there a global rankings of players? (most kills, most deaths, kill/death ratio etc.)

• Noobs shouldn’t have the power of votekick.

And there is no way to view the other things you mentioned.

• Sup

1) How do we know if the server is ranked? (We level up by playing in it)
    You can’t ATM but a good indicator is to check that your kills are counting towards your weapon unlock (Check by going to the class menu and see if you are earning your kills).

Open the console by pressing ~ and type votekick (playername) e.g. votekick Matti. The server will then try find all players with Matti in their name, and ask for you to confirm the player. Confirm by typing confirm 0. (Please don’t abuse this…)

I’m pretty sure only admins can change maps.

3)Is there a global rankings of players? (most kills, most deaths, kill/death ratio etc.)
    Nope.

Welcome to the forums! :)

• @lemonater47:

Noobs shouldn’t have the power of votekick.

I am a noob because I’m new to this game but I know when and who to votekick such as hackers, trolls and team killers. I won’t votekick a player just because he is good. Btw though I’m just new here I’m scoring more than K/D 2.0 and nothing lower.

• Better indication of rank progress is something we’re working on for the future.

• @Matti:

Sup

1) How do we know if the server is ranked? (We level up by playing in it)
    You can’t ATM but a good indicator is to check that your kills are counting towards your weapon unlock (Check by going to the class menu and see if you are earning your kills).

Open the console by pressing ~ and type votekick (playername) e.g. votekick Matti. The server will then try find all players with Matti in their name, and ask for you to confirm the player. Confirm by typing confirm 0. (Please don’t abuse this…)

I’m pretty sure only admins can change maps.

Nope.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Thank you so much for the information. :)

@SlyGoat:

Better indication of rank progress is something we’re working on for the future.

Alright sir. That’ll be a big help for us newbies.

• Easier way of votekick:

-Press “Tab” for the Gameinfo screen.
    -Press “B” to be able to navigate with your mouse while on that screen.
    -Klick the Player you want to votekick.
    -Select the option at the bottom left.

That way you can also mute certain players. But i am not sure this works. I only did it once and i still could hear the idiot talking.