A few issues and tweaks

• I had a lot of fun playing this game, here are a few issues I have:

• Sprinting and attacking is based on button initiation, not whether or not it is held down. In other words, if you hold down attack while the weapon switching animation is playing, it won’t attack until you click again after the animation finishes. This also makes sprinting annoying, because if something stops you sprinting (running into something, jumping down a ledge) you can have shift held but not be sprinting. Combine this with unclear sprinting animations, it can be hard do tell if you are sprinting.* Mouse sensitivity should go lower. Even at the lowest setting it’s pretty high for me. Also, I wish we could set a multiplier to lower sensitivity when using the bow/crossbow.* Could we have follow projectiles as a toggle? It’s somewhat awkward to use right now.* I had a problem where I couldn’t use my 1-3 keys to switch weapons. I could not bind them or switch with them. I use T-G-B right now, but I’d really prefer to use the number keys.* Menus for teams and loadouts should be closable with the escape key. Also loadouts should be remembered, right now they are reset even if you change them while alive.

• Same problem here about the mouse sensivility, when charge or when zoom aiming with a archer class the sensivility is too hight…

If we can configure the sensivility when aiming lower than normal sensivility…

• Menus for teams and loadouts should be closable with the escape key. Also loadouts should be remembered, right now they are reset even if you change them while alive.

Wanted to +1 this one. I sometimes hit n instead of m and then forget what team I was on for a second, or sometimes accidentally click the wrong class I wanted to change to. Would like to just esc back to the game and start again if possible.