The Spectral Echo

• I was playing a quick Last Team Standing before bed on Hillside when the chat went wild with “Oh shit, what’s that?!” and other appropriate reactions. On the mason team, a new player had spawned who himself was not on the scoreboard. He was stood in the ocean, waiting. Once in-game players had realised what was happening and went to see him, he attacked, killing three Agatha before finally being taken down.

After researching into the Spectral Echo I managed to come up with a system that guarantees a spawn every time.

The spectral echo, for those who do not know, is a ghost of a fallen Mason who’s NPC will attack nearby Agatha knights. Echo also has an incredibly high health making him capable of taking on entire teams. He can be spawned in any online game as long as you are a Mason.

The video on how to spawn him is below:

[youtubehd:1my96823]c5_lFkDi_7M[/youtubehd:1my96823]

• Sorry to break your condom but the majority of the forum knows this already and there have been plenty of posts and threads about The Spectral Echo.

Bye

• @Matti:

Sorry to break your condom but the majority of the forum knows this already and there have been plenty of posts and threads about The Spectral Echo.

Bye

Well that was needlessly blunt.

• Is there a post that explains exactly how to get him out? I remember seeing a bunch of people saying its random if he appears or not. I could be wrong, can someone correct me?

• @ChuckingIt:

Is there a post that explains exactly how to get him out? I remember seeing a bunch of people saying its random if he appears or not. I could be wrong, can someone correct me?

That’s what the video is about!

• @NaBrO:

@ChuckingIt:

Is there a post that explains exactly how to get him out? I remember seeing a bunch of people saying its random if he appears or not. I could be wrong, can someone correct me?

That’s what the video is about!

That’s why I am asking the general population, because I don’t ever remember seeing one. I’m trying to defend you here buddy.

• @ChuckingIt:

I dunno. I’ve lured him out once in the past but I didn’t hit no rock nor dance around it like a girl.

• Usually its random unless you do a specific layout.

• @Matti:

Sorry to break your condom but the majority of the forum knows this already and there have been plenty of posts and threads about The Spectral Echo.

Bye

Dang Matti, this isn’t like your normal posts… This is kinda mean :(

• @Slaughtervomit:

I’m sure he’s lovely usually.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@Matti:

Bye

My ban’berd is tingling. :h1:

• @NaBrO:

Well that was needlessly blunt.

I find lack of proper articulation in a generally speaking, peaceful place, to be a discouraging factor for other people to join and contribute to the conversation aswell.

I think the spectral dude is a neat easter egg and i for one appreciate the video!

• @Matti:

Bye

I guess you didn’t want anyone else to know about this lol.

I’ve heard of it but never seen it. Great vid.

• @Pitchfork:

I find lack of proper articulation in a generally speaking, peaceful place, to be a discouraging factor for other people to join and contribute to the conversation aswell.

I think the spectral dude is a neat easter egg and i for one appreciate the video!

Thanks, it really means a lot!