DAG 8v8 Team Objective Tournament This Weekend: 2/23-2/24

• @[url=http://www.darkagegaming.com/8v8-to-schedule-announced/:

http://www.darkagegaming.com/8v8-to-schedule-announced/]The Schedule for the 8v8 Team Objective Tournament 1 have been announced! The following are the check-in times:

Saturday 2/23/2013
    Lg vs GIA- 8 PM EST
    BF1 vs FIST- 8:45 PM EST
    KVII vs Int- 9:30 PM EST
    Vq vs 8th seed- Time yet to be determined.

Sunday 2/24/2013
    Semi-Final 1- 6:00 PM EST
    Semi-Final 2- 7:00 PM EST
    Duel Tournament Finals- 8:00 PM EST
    Finals- 9:00 PM EST

Some may have noticed that “8th Seed” is not a team. Registration was extended by one day for a team to allow an 8th seed entry so we didn’t have to give anyone a bye. However, in that short time frame, three teams were entered. One filled out the registration improperly and unfortunately will not be included. However, both KiLa and the Three Handers will be vying for that 8th seed spot. If KiLa gets it, the match will be at 10:45 EST. If the Three Handers get it, it will be at 7:15 EST. We will update the bracket and inform the community when this is decided.

All matches for this first round will take place on Battlegrounds. All Semi-Final matches will take place on Stoneshill. Finally, the last match to determine the champions will be decided on Dark Forest.

We’re also very excited to bring to you the Duel Tournament Finals between the TO Semi-Finals and Finals! Look forward to a post tomorrow detailing exactly who is going to be competing. 7 of the 8 finalists have already qualified and now it is up to that last group to duke (goat) it out to determine who will be the last duelist competing that day.

We look forward to seeing all of you there! Either by viewing the stream at twitch.tv/darkagegaming or by waiting for our HD recordings!

In the meantime, you may view the brackets HERE.

• I’m looking forward to seeing how the 8vs8 will differ from the 5vs5 strategy wise :D

• Hey guys. Excited to bring you guys the first day of this 8v8 action! Make sure to head over to twitch.tv/darkagegaming to view the action live or wait for the HD recordings!

Good luck to all the teams and We who are about to die salute you.

• Congrats to Vanquish, for their victory over 3 Handers on the map Battlegrounds.

Coming up next at 8pm EST, will be the match-up between Lg and GIA. Whoever wins this match, will move on to the semi-finals to face Vq.

So be sure to tune into our stream at 8pm EST to watch it live!

http://www.twitch.tv/darkagegaming

• Lg was able to prevail over Gia to move on to the semi-finals tomorrow night versus Vq.

The match that just ended was between FIST and BF1 and BF1 was the winner, so they will be playing in the semi-finals tomorrow as well.

And coming up NOW is the great match-up between Kvii and Int, so come on down to http://www.twitch.tv/darkagegaming and see who will be battling out against BF1 in the semis.

• Congratulations to Interitus for their victory over Kvii in the last of the fights for tonight!

Join us tomorrow at 6 PM EST for more 8v8 TO action where a fresh up and coming Legion will face the venerable favorites Vanquish and Interitus, coming off their latest win looking better than ever, will take on the impressive hodgepodge of talent that is BF1 and Friends.

twitch.tv/darkagegaming

• I shall be posted all the videos in this thread as I put them up.

Kicking off our HD recording coverage of our very first 8 versus 8 Team Objective Tournament is a stellar match up between Legion and Vanquish! Vq is the reigning champion of the LTS gamemode at DarkAgeGaming.com but Legion has been improving with a dedicated desire to win and will give Vq a hard time on Stoneshill. Tune in to find out which team will prevail in this match of kings and catapults!

Main host: Dr.Nick
    Cohost: Stuart

Playlist

[youtubehd:ftkxptsq]PdZfw07kBPA[/youtubehd:ftkxptsq]

• @Dr.Nick:

I shall be posted all the videos in this thread as I put them up.

Kicking off our HD recording coverage of our very first 8 versus 8 Team Objective Tournament is a stellar match up between Legion and Vanquish! Vq is the reigning champion of the LTS gamemode at DarkAgeGaming.com but Legion has been improving with a dedicated desire to win and will give Vq a hard time on Stoneshill. Tune in to find out which team will prevail in this match of kings and catapults!

Isn’t Kvii the reigning 5 man LTS and 5 man TO champ?

• @ChuckingIt:

@Dr.Nick:

I shall be posted all the videos in this thread as I put them up.

Isn’t Kvii the reigning 5 man LTS and 5 man TO champ?

I was counting the Primitus tournament as the main one. I’m sure height will correct me.

• The Primitus tournament was the first official tournament and then there was that LTS Invitational that came up later on with a few days notice when DAG was reforming. Vq didn’t participate in that one if I recall correctly.