Citadel: First Objective

• Now, this is not going to be a simple ‘the objective is too hard’ thread.

There is one, very simple problem with this objective which makes it harder than it already is, and for all the wrong reasons.

It turns out that the palisade wall has holes. Holes wide enough for a ballista shot to go right through. Now it’s too hard to aim the ballista so that it hits the stakes rather than the gap between the stakes, so it needs to be changed so that any shot aimed correctly will hit the wall. I just had a game where I ‘missed’ twice.

Needs to be changed.

• The feels that I can give for this post. +1

• @Bloodhead:

Now, this is not going to be a simple ‘the objective is too hard’ thread.

There is one, very simple problem with this objective which makes it harder than it already is, and for all the wrong reasons.

It turns out that the palisade wall has holes. Holes wide enough for a ballista shot to go right through. Now it’s too hard to aim the ballista so that it hits the stakes rather than the gap between the stakes, so it needs to be changed so that any shot aimed correctly will hit the wall. I just had a game where I ‘missed’ twice.

Needs to be changed.

Can you grab a video of missing through these holes so that we know exactly what you’re talking about?

• @ReMixx:

Can you grab a video of missing through these holes so that we know exactly what you’re talking about?

The gaps between the trunks. Not holes, but gaps. I too missed a shot because of that, I mean, the gaps aren’t even that big but apparently the ballista’s arrow is not big either.

• Same happened to me, I was might pissed

• Here’s a video. First shot HEXEN fired went in between., like the OP was saying. _bta3-HHoIg

• @adamcel6:

Here’s a video. First shot HEXEN fired went in between., like the OP was saying.

Excellent spot, adamcel6.

It’s 1:34 in the video if you want to see.

I don’t know if that video is beta footage, but I assure you, the gaps in the palisade are still there.

• @adamcel6:

Here’s a video. First shot HEXEN fired went in between., like the OP was saying. _bta3-HHoIg

That’s what we needed! Thanks adamcel6. I’m moving this to Bug Reports.