*closed* ESL: EU Chivalry Weekly Cup #1 2on2

• We are happy to present the first of many weekly Chivalry: Medieval Warfare cups in ESL.
    This first cup will be a 2on2 melee only challenge. So find yourself a partner, start training, and be ready to sign up for carnage and glory!

To sign up you first have to register an account at http://www.esl.eu if you haven’t done so already, and register a team for you and your partner to represent.

More details, information and signup can be found at: http://www.esl.eu/eu/chivalry/news/215382/
    Feel free to leave feedback if you have any.

We wish you all a great time, and blood spilled in honor of your name.

Regards,

ESL Chivalry Team

• 17 teams signed up so far

• We now have 23/32 teams.

There is still time to partner up and register for the cup tonight, so don’t be shy :)

• Congratulations to So Wild (Sophax and Ky Wild) for winning the cup! stay tuned for the next weekly cup.

• W000 Congrats So Wild ;)

• Any videos?

• @Martin:

Any videos?

Shara recorded some footage.

• @Martin:

Any videos?

Dubjay recorded 1 match as well, but poor dubjay don’t know anything about bitrates and encoding so the 10 minute match ended up being like 20gb in size and I havent received it from him yet xD

• @Kimiko:

W000 Congrats So Wild ;)

• Congrats guys!

• @kywild:

@Martin:

Any videos?

Dubjay recorded 1 match as well, but poor dubjay don’t know anything about bitrates and encoding so the 10 minute match ended up being like 20gb in size and I havent received it from him yet xD

actually that seems about right for 1080p video at about 30fps… in avi format. Once it gets converted it will be a bit smaller, but until then, that seems about right actually.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@kywild:

@Martin:

Any videos?

actually that seems about right for 1080p video at about 30fps… in avi format. Once it gets converted it will be a bit smaller, but until then, that seems about right actually.

ehh… yeah but why record uncompressed frames when you can keep the bitrate down to something like 10 000kbps and still get great quality. And “avi format” means nothing, .avi is just a container not an encoder format it can contain compressed or uncompressed frames and be encoded with a multitude of encodings, just like mkv.

• someone will need to show me more in that case. Currently using Afterburner to record at 30fps, i’ve done 50 and 60 and the quality actually does seem to improve despite youtube only handling 30fps. I don’t know much about that stuff myself, only been recording since like dec or january. Usually my videos are super large, i’ve had a game take up like 50GB or more, so maybe i’m doing it wrong too.

• @clayton-bigsby:

someone will need to show me more in that case. Currently using Afterburner to record at 30fps, i’ve done 50 and 60 and the quality actually does seem to improve despite youtube only handling 30fps. I don’t know much about that stuff myself, only been recording since like dec or january. Usually my videos are super large, i’ve had a game take up like 50GB or more, so maybe i’m doing it wrong too.

Try OBS for example, you could easily record a mp4 1080p @ 60fps with around 10000-14000kbps bitrate and maintain a very very good quality.

Recently I recorded 720p @ 60fps and ended up with 1gb videos for 20 minutes of footage with minimal visible compression in the video.

• There is still time to partner up and register for the cup tonight, so don’t be shy

SBB Key Programmer|vas 5054a