Configs messed up

• First of all i’d like to say that the amount of bugs i’m experiencing atm is really out of control, it’s taking the fun out of the game for me. I’ve been a fan since a week after release, haven’t stopped playing it for more than 2 days but now i feel like just deleting it and go back to playing warband.

On to the technical thingy, the game deletes all my configs every two games or so and it often stops my rmb parry from working + it starts recognizing my azerty keyboard as a qwerty. AN dit’s only in chivalry that i’m qwerty at that moment, i tested it. How can i stop this annoying and gameruining stuff? Especially the qwerty thing is annoying since i can’t move, i can only swing around right where i’m standing.

EDIT: I changed my mind about quitting for a few days, i’m too addicted :P Still angry though xD

• @KingOfPolarBears:

First of all i’d like to say that the amount of bugs i’m experiencing atm is really out of control, it’s taking the fun out of the game for me. I’ve been a fan since a week after release, haven’t stopped playing it for more than 2 days but now i feel like just deleting it and go back to playing warband.

On to the technical thingy, the game deletes all my configs every two games or so and it often stops my rmb parry from working + it starts recognizing my azerty keyboard as a qwerty. AN dit’s only in chivalry that i’m qwerty at that moment, i tested it. How can i stop this annoying and gameruining stuff? Especially the qwerty thing is annoying since i can’t move, i can only swing around right where i’m standing.

EDIT: I changed my mind about quitting for a few days, i’m too addicted :P Still angry though xD

Deletes all your configs? So your video settings get reset too?

• everything gets reset to the standard configuration :s