Come back after few weeks of pausing

• and instantly regretted.

game is still bugged
    imbalanced classes
    somewhat useless unlockables, because
    no real difference between unlockables besides the looks
    maps are sometimes badly designed, you get stuck on a simple 1 cm ledge
    flaws in spawn logic/mechanic + spawning right next to objective makes it hard for the attackers
    hit detection is insultingly random sometimes
    server browser is still unresponsive and gives out wrong information

but i still enjoy:
    artstyle
    sound
    music
    general atmosphere

your turn, developers

• Classes are imbalanced now?

Everything else you mentioned though should hopefully be addressed in the next update.

Hopefully.

• @Humanist:

Really? From just that I have to wonder if you have even played the game, the only weapons that are quite similar are the spears but the differences in reach, speed, and damage still make them distinct even if they favor the same attack types (unlike most other weapon groups).

• @BGrey:

@Humanist:

Really? From just that I have to wonder if you have even played the game, the only weapons that are quite similar are the spears but the differences in reach, speed, and damage still make them distinct even if they favor the same attack types (unlike most other weapon groups).

Indeed… if he can’t see a difference between the various weapons, their speeds, damage and reach, etc… one has to question the validity of the rest of his issues with the game.

Go play with a Maul and then switch to a Dagger and tell me you don’t see a difference.

Or to be more accurate, try using the War Hammer and then the Maul.

• I think that classes are pretty balanced as it is now.

• Its from an indie development team with one programmer. You expect it to be perfect and up to par with AAA titles?