Bugreport!

• Whenever I leave a game it just keeps on loading forever. This happens both after I leave an online game or the tutorial. I never get back to the main menu so I have to alt+f4 and restart the game.

Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
    Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    5.95 GB RAM
    AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series 1.7 GB

VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
    aticfx32.dll
    PRIMARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
    1920x1080
    SECONDARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
    1920x1080
    HARD DISK SIZE:
    931.51 GB
    HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
    115.11 GB (12%)

• viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2038

It’s an issue with the server, looks like. That thread explains the temporary solution that’s been implemented. I found it after experiencing identical post-game issues. Hope it helps.

• Oh! Totally didnt see that post. Thanks a lot!

• Glad to be of assistance! :D

• Not sure if a thread is being compiled or not of bugs to report, or if this is a bug or just me being slow
    I started the training and upon finishing the “advanced combat” arena attempted to move through the gates to get ambushed, but the gates closed on me and pushed me back into the arena and trapped me inside. All i could do was slash over the wall at one guy and hack my trainer up…

• @DragonLord:

Not sure if a thread is being compiled or not of bugs to report, or if this is a bug or just me being slow
    I started the training and upon finishing the “advanced combat” arena attempted to move through the gates to get ambushed, but the gates closed on me and pushed me back into the arena and trapped me inside. All i could do was slash over the wall at one guy and hack my trainer up…

That is definitely a new bug! Can you remember if you did anything specific before that that might’ve triggered it? If I weren’t up all night playing Chivalry I would try and repro this myself :P

• haha, nah i just stepped out of the arena to face the 2 guys and the gates shut and i slid back inside the arena behind the gates…
    Also “Class Specific Training” option is displayed as “Class Specific Tra”

Edit-will compile a list rather then spamming the forums everytime… sorry guys