Desync

• I havent played for two months and just remembered how bad the MAA dash causing desync was. I remembered how maa dash allows you to already be at the side of your opponent but on the enemy’s screen you are still in front of him. Then i remembered how you were supposed to turn more to the side for overhead and stabs.

People who play MAA with shield in duel mode and are good both with dash and shields, I want to kill you.

Sincerely
    A shieldless knight with falcion

• I like the part where the enemy team dies I fucking like that part. 8-)

• Someone dramatically improved my essay! I love peer reviews.

• @boomandvibe:

Someone dramatically improved my essay! I love peer reviews.

It was either that or delete it entirely and issue a warning. shrug

But look it over before posting next time, yeah?

• @ReMixx:

@boomandvibe:

Well my post was meant as a joke but i didnt think anyone would take the word gay seriously. It’s like this ‘sucks’ you ‘suck’. Gay in this context doesnt mean homosexual which i think is bad for the most part since it looks disgusting when two guys do it. But i apologize if you are in relationship with a man.

And i didnt think it would be a big deal since it’s not like im at school or at work. And majority of people dont keep things civilized and i dont see that many mod edits, except this time it just looks like you just dont like the word gay.

I also dont see any rules against using the word gay in forum rules section. Id like to be enlightened on the rules.

• @boomandvibe:

@ReMixx:

@boomandvibe:

Well my post was meant as a joke but i didnt think anyone would take the word gay seriously. It’s like this ‘sucks’ you ‘suck’. Gay in this context doesnt mean homosexual which i think is bad for the most part since it looks disgusting when two guys do it. But i apologize if you are in relationship with a man.

And i didnt think it would be a big deal since it’s not like im at school or at work. And majority of people dont keep things civilized and i dont see that many mod edits, except this time it just looks like you just dont like the word gay.

I also dont see any rules against using the word gay in forum rules section. Id like to be enlightened on the rules.

HEY! HEY! WE DON’t JUDGE LIKE THAT HERE! BE NICE! 8-)

I got your back ReMixx! Should I bring the chocolate? 8-)

• Hey hey hey… there’s actually lots of gays here. Otherwise we wouldn’t be playing this GAY game. :D :P ;) 8-)

• Waaaaa i wasnt being mean!!

Ok im sorry for everything

• @boomandvibe:

Waaaaa i wasnt being mean!!

Ok im sorry for everything

Now sit down and think about what you’ve done! 8-)

• @ReMixx:

@boomandvibe:

Now I want to see the original post… This board has become polluted with crying threads lately

• It’s getting to gay in here.
    I’m leaving

• @Peacerer:

Hey hey hey… there’s actually lots of gays here. Otherwise we wouldn’t be playing this GAY game. :D :P ;) 8-)

Definitely need some female warriors instead of just sweaty hairy knights.

Shortbow to the feet and she dies.

[image:33b9o0yp]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R2dB9TVML.jpg[/image:33b9o0yp]

• I will have to support what ReMixx did here. In today’s advancing and tolerant society I don’t think the term ‘gay’ should be used as an insult it any way.

• @gregcau:

… but at least it looked good! 8-)

• I don’t remember de-sync being that much of a problem.

@boomandvibe:

But i apologize if you are in relationship with a man.

lol

• @XaleUdo:

I will have to support what ReMixx did here. In today’s advancing and tolerant society I don’t think the term ‘gay’ should be used as an insult it any way.

There’s a reason we’re advanc_ing_ and not advanc_ed_. It’ll be a while before the latter. ;)

I encourage everyone to examine their choice of language a little more thoroughly. It won’t just improve your time here, but any place with a semblance of maturity.

• @NikolaiLev:

@XaleUdo:

I will have to support what ReMixx did here. In today’s advancing and tolerant society I don’t think the term ‘gay’ should be used as an insult it any way.

There’s a reason we’re advanc_ing_ and not advanc_ed_. It’ll be a while before the latter. ;)

I encourage everyone to examine their choice of language a little more thoroughly. It won’t just improve your time here, but any place with a semblance of maturity.

true
    but if i offend some1 &didnt intend2…Tough sh!t
    Just being Truthful, Thx&Good advice non the less.

• @gregcau:

@Peacerer:

Hey hey hey… there’s actually lots of gays here. Otherwise we wouldn’t be playing this GAY game. :D :P ;) 8-)

[image:3q9zt85e]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R2dB9TVML.jpg[/image:3q9zt85e]

No way, coz you would be hitting right into her high heels. :D