Is it possible to look at your own body from front in 3rd?

• Yes, it’s possible to use split screen console commands and perform actions on one entity while watching the perspective from the other entity. I used it a lot as a tester. I’ll post how to do it in a while, I’m on the forum with my phone right now.

• @Cheesus:

Nope, players have been asking for a vanity camera for a while now. Just wait a while and hopefully the devs will throw one in.

@Martin:

Yes, it’s possible to use split screen console commands and perform actions on one entity while watching the perspective from the other entity. I used it a lot as a tester. I’ll post how to do it in a while, I’m on the forum with my phone right now.

Lol well who’s telling me the truth?

Does this work?

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/612 … PLITSCREEN

• @boomandvibe:

Lol well who’s telling me the truth?

Does this work?

The Global Moderator is probably telling the truth.

• @Martin:

Yes, it’s possible to use split screen console commands and perform actions on one entity while watching the perspective from the other entity. I used it a lot as a tester. I’ll post how to do it in a while, I’m on the forum with my phone right now.

Sounds like something that could get a bit exploity. :?

• @AngryDave:

@Martin:

You can’t play online with splitscreen on. And you can only change it when you exit the game.

• Heh, by casual means, such as binding a vanity camera to a hotkey. I don’t know. There’s no option or command i know that allows for the third person view to be rotated to the front of the character.

But it sounds like Martin is on to something that i’m quite interested in.

• Unfortunately guys it’s another console command that is broken and doesn’t currently work (the console recognises it, but then throws a not recognised message), which is a shame, because it was amazing to test things on yourself in locally created games.

And yes, it was supposed to be:

debugcreateplayer 1 and then ssswapcontrollers to switch between controlling each ‘side’.

• Is it possible to run two instances of the game ?

• The only other thing I can suggest is to grab a friend and tell them what to do, lol.

• @Martin:

The only other thing I can suggest is to grab a friend and tell them what to do, lol.

Do you wanna be my friend? I dont have any friends. Im so lonely.

I have my cat but it’s often difficult to play chivalry with him. He yells at me for not covering him.

• @AngryDave:

@Martin:

I was thinking that, people being able to see behind them without even turning. :/