Initial Impression

• Hah, Where to begin?

It’s a little freaky playing Chivalry… Having played Age of Chivalry since the beginning of 2008 it’s hard to describe the way they have been able to stay true to the game whilst at the same time changing, literally, the entire game. When you started playing AoC and imagined ‘what if’. What if it would have been able to be made by a “Big time” game developer, what if it was developed by something more then a few (no offense of course!) kids. What could it be? I am glad to see that those kids did not leave it alone, and continued to strive for what appears to be (and I hope) an amazingly fruitful adventure (monetarily and profesionally)!

This was my impression as I was clicking the load button…

my impression after it loaded? passes out

(Wakes up 5 minutes later)

loads Stoneshill: passes out

loads Battlegrounds: passes out

Wrote excessively exciting initial impression post and is taken by surprise when I discover it’s almost 2:30am and I need to be at the pub at 9:30 for seats before kick off.

passes out

• Had so much fun I was in the server a lot of the devs were in and it was pretty amazing fighting alongside Tibberius and Zodd to name 2. Later on before I got off I killed so many people with the catapult its ridiculous but very fun, same with the ballista love it. Also final thing, favorite class is Knight so far with the hammer and greatshield combo.

Stream recording of me playing, at around 48:50 you see the catapult killings start and never end.

http://twitch.tv/mrkurt2012/b/332370443

• any Age of Chilvary vet will bend over backwards for this one. tornbanner has my sword

• @worthless:

any Age of Chilvary vet will bend over backwards for this one. tornbanner has my sword

AND MY AXE!

• @Nemizr:

@worthless:

any Age of Chilvary vet will bend over backwards for this one. tornbanner has my sword

AND MY AXE!

lol havent played yet but here it goes……AND MY SHIELD!

• And my deadly poker.

• My barrels are at your disposal !