More Enviromental weapons

• i like the ballistas and catapults, but i would like to see more pickable stuff like the torch. Today playing team deathmatch flags were enabled and we could use them as the thrusting spear.

in other thread someone suggested pickable heads and helmets from beheaded corpses and i think it will add more fun to the game.

imagine entering a old agathian thomb going to the altar and taking a skull, a ceremonial sword or a crown and use it to punch the enemy with it, what do you think?

• @soni2295:

imagine entering a old agathian thomb going to the altar and taking a skull and use it to punch the enemy with it, what do you think?

Reminds me of L4D2.

[image:29p0ymy5]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4nr26EObj1r9whtko1_500.jpg[/image:29p0ymy5]

• @Matti:

@soni2295:

imagine entering a old agathian thomb going to the altar and taking a skull and use it to punch the enemy with it, what do you think?

Reminds me of L4D2.

[image:1gvbf0wy]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4nr26EObj1r9whtko1_500.jpg[/image:1gvbf0wy]

lol, in L4D there is turrents and the m60 and the grenadelauncher

• @soni2295:

imagine entering a old agathian thomb going to the altar and taking a skull, a ceremonial sword or a crown and use it to punch the enemy with it, what do you think?

HELL YES!!! Team battles for a collectibe magical weapons!

Vorpal double axe, that instantly severs any limb it hits

Flaming zweihänder, that sets enemy on fire!

Bow of piercing, unblockable by any shield!

Dagger of phasin,g giving a dodge like teleporting ability, enabling to teleport through the enemy, behind his back!

Quiver of infinity, containing unlimited amounts of flaming arrows!

Maul of divine strength, that pummels every enemy who blocks the weapon in the direction of the blow!

Halberd of slaughter, that causes every killed enemy to violently explode in blood an gore, hurting people hit by the limbs!

• @Eleshar_Vermillion:

Halberd of slaughter, that causes every killed enemy to violently explode in blood an gore, hurting people hit by the limbs!

No, not the +5 Halberd of Pre-CU1! :o

• @Eleshar_Vermillion:

MAGIC WEAPONS

I would LOVE to see this made into a mod.
    Such creative ideas should not be wasted.

• Or if you don’t like magic, they could be ultimate weapons of ultimate ultimateness, i.e. normal weapons with no special powers but unifying the best stats of the weapon class… for example a vanguards two-handed sword as long and powerful as a zweihänder but as fast as a claymore. There is no need to make the special animations either, it could be an ornate chest with a weapon to be determined according to the class that collects it (more specifically according to the players primary weapons class).

• all i wanted to say is that it would be cool to pick stuff from the map and kill with it, no necessarily being better than the spawn weapon. just like the flag.