I hope this Buckler shield will protect me from arrows!

• The buckler shield has a brilliant way of blocking arrows and protecting the user!

• Lol.

The buckler is bigger and it almost completely covers the users face. And it does black arrows that shouldn’t of been blocked. Floating arrows.

I have no problems with the buckler really. It saved me from most arrows that come my way. Its jus that people use it like a big sheild and complain that it doesn’t work. Its more if a parry that can block arrows. You have to turn to block not just hold it up.

Not to start a buckler debate thread at all: just share your opinions guys without commenting on any others so we don’t start this big ol fight about the buckler again.

• Serves you right for using a flail. :D

• @lemonater47:

Lol.

The buckler is bigger and it almost completely covers the users face. And it does black arrows that shouldn’t of been blocked. Floating arrows.

I have no problems with the buckler really. It saved me from most arrows that come my way. Its jus that people use it like a big sheild and complain that it doesn’t work. Its more if a parry that can block arrows. You have to turn to block not just hold it up.

Not to start a buckler debate thread at all: just share your opinions guys without commenting on any others so we don’t start this big ol fight about the buckler again.

Yes, this is more of a joke.

• lol a raised buckler only blocks your face so you can’t see.

• @adamcel6:

@lemonater47:

Lol.

I know. But people think the buckler sucks absolute shit. I mean look at the comments. Why did you draw this picture? You wouldn’t have drawn it if you though the buckler was a good shield was it?

• @lemonater47:

@adamcel6:

@lemonater47:

Lol.

I know. But people think the buckler sucks absolute shit. I mean look at the comments. Why did you draw this picture? You wouldn’t have drawn it if you though the buckler was a good shield was it?

I was bored, and I know people complain about this shield all the time.