Is all keys out/sent?

• Hello people,

Have all keys been sent out yet or is this still an ongoing process?
    Didn’t receive mine from kickstarter yet :( .

(Pledged for CE edition reward), same email as registered on the forums.

Kind regards,

• All keys should have been sent by now. Did you check your junk mail folder?

• @SlyGoat:

All keys should have been sent by now. Did you check your junk mail folder?

Didn’t receive anything, last email i got was the one about #Project Update 5, where there should be an email/or survey for you to enter contact details/address.

Haven’t heard anything since then, neither been asked to enter my address etc.

• We did not send out keys to those whose payments resulted in an error. We will double check those tomorrow probably.

If your payment didn’t error, send an email to tornbannerstudios@gmail.com and I’ll help you further there.

• @b3h47pte:

We did not send out keys to those whose payments resulted in an error. We will double check those tomorrow probably.

If your payment didn’t error, send an email to tornbannerstudios@gmail.com and I’ll help you further there.

Sent you an email.
    Thanks for quick replies guys.

• Anyone awake over there, to have a look at this issue soon ?

• Well it is 8 AM here on the east coast and Mike and Tibbs are over on the west I believe so it’s even earlier there. The devs all had a late night and I imagine they’re asleep by now (the ones in North America at least) because they aren’t dedicated insomniacs like I am :)

• @SlyGoat:

Well it is 8 AM here on the east coast and Mike and Tibbs are over on the west I believe so it’s even earlier there. The devs all had a late night and I imagine they’re asleep by now (the ones in North America at least) because they aren’t dedicated insomniacs like I am :)

hehe, totally understandable :)
    You’re all doing a fantastic job, keep it up.

• Tibbs is East actually :P

• @b3h47pte:

Tibbs is East actually :P

Ah. For some reason I keep thinking he’s in BC. Confusing him with all of the other Canadians I know :P