T-Shirts and other Merchandise.

• I was just thinking about buying a shirt for one of my favorite games. So I looked up “Chivalry Medieval Warfare Merchandise” to find none at all.
    ^^
    This made me surprised, T-Shirts especially would be amazing for this game. There has to be tons of designers willing to make them. I myself am not a half bad picture editor.

I was thinking for shirt ideas-

A shirt for the Mason Order.
    A shirt for Agatha.
    A shirt for each class. But have both Mason and Agatha for each one, standing beside each other.
    A shirt with the game logo.

There could be more ideas but those right there for shirts would be really really cool and I would definitely buy one or two.

Just an idea that has probably been mentioned or posted about a hundred times.
    Thanks for reading-
    Rage

• helmets.

• Good idea! Maybe something like each faction’s logos and maybe some taunts like “It is a good day…TO DIE!!!” or “I tire of mead, I thirst for blood!!!” you know, those good ones…

Or maybe one with a vanguard helmet with “LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB” under it in big letters.

a girl’s shirt with “you smell like a woman”

I could think of these all day… :lol:

Maybe TB should hire me and i could design shirts all day instead of going to my current crappy job.