Sick of the server browser

• I´m so fucking sick of this broken fucking shit, fix it right now you stupid fucking lazy ass fucking retarded ass developers, a fucking monkey could fix something as simple as this. I bought a broken fucking game, and i want my fucking money back, fuck you.

• @danezcou3:

I´m so fucking sick of this broken fucking shit, fix it right now you stupid fucking lazy ass fucking retarded ass developers, a fucking monkey could fix something as simple as this. I bought a broken fucking game, and i want my fucking money back, fuck you.

• @akazi:

@danezcou3:

I´m so fucking sick of this broken fucking shit, fix it right now you stupid fucking lazy ass fucking retarded ass developers, a fucking monkey could fix something as simple as this. I bought a broken fucking game, and i want my fucking money back, fuck you.

I genuinely hope your family dies in a car crash.

• @danezcou3:

@akazi:

@danezcou3:

Man. That’s a bit to harsh there. Hoping someones family dies in a crash? Do you even know what you just typed there?

• I genuinely hope your family dies in a car crash.
    Man. That’s a bit to harsh there. Hoping someones family dies in a crash? Do you even know what you just typed there?

Yes, i do, i hate human beings in general, and i know he´s just another useless piece of shit.

• @danezcou3:

Yes, i do, i hate human beings in general, and i know he´s just another useless piece of shit.
    LOL

• Neither the topic nor the replies are helpful or constructive in any way at all. If you want to highlight problems, there are far better ways of doing it. Locked.

• Can please someone just give it to me straight why they cant fix the server browser? I´m sick of logging into servers with 11/11 and then theres 2 archers on the server having a gay little archer duel, telling me to go away?

• It’s a bug with servers not recognising that players have disconnected, so the server is reporting the wrong player count. It will be fixed next patch. Question answered, so locking.