Veteran Helmets only on certain servers?

• Today, I was able to get my Veteran Helmets back temporarily. Here is what happened:

1. I joined a French server (everybody was speaking French)
    2. I saw people running around with Veteran Helmets
    3. I opened the menu while still in the game and was able to select the Veteran Helmets as normal
    4. When the next game on the server started, I had my helmets back

However, when I left the server the helmets were gone again and I was not able to select them, neither via the main menu and nor when opening the menu while in a game.

How is it possible for a bug to only exist on some servers, and on some not? I didn’t even know that was possible.

Any information on this? I am really scratching my head.

• @Don_Kanaille:

Today, I was able to get my Veteran Helmets back temporarily. Here is what happened:

1. I joined a French server (everybody was speaking French)
    2. I saw people running around with Veteran Helmets
    3. I opened the menu while still in the game and was able to select the Veteran Helmets as normal
    4. When the next game on the server started, I had my helmets back

However, when I left the server the helmets were gone again and I was not able to select them, neither via the main menu and nor when opening the menu while in a game.

How is it possible for a bug to only exist on some servers, and on some not? I didn’t even know that was possible.

Any information on this? I am really scratching my head.

Don’t worry about it. Helmets will be back, everywhere, for everyone with the next patch.

@SlyGoat:

[The next patch] will fix everything. The game will be perfect.

• @ReMixx:

Don’t worry about it. Helmets will be back, everywhere, for everyone with the next patch.

@SlyGoat:

[The next patch] will fix everything. The game will be perfect.

I am aware of that and I highly anticipate it. Yet I am really curious how a bug like this can be present on some servers and on some not? Unless they run with different versions of the game, which I doubt since the server was easily accessible via the regular server browser, while a BETA-Testing server cannot be connected to while running the regular version of the game. I just never heard of an error that allowed you to change something in your menu settings only when on a certain server!?