Can I run this game?

• I recently discovered this game and it looks great! I’d love to play it, but I’m afraid my acer laptop can’t support it. I went to a site that searched my computer and told me whether or not I could run it. I did this test several times. The first few times it said that it would work. Then, a few days later, I took the test again to make sure and it said that I wouln’t be able to run the game due to the following:

• my CPU. I have a AMD Phenom II X4 N970
    • my video card. I have a AMD Radeon HD 6470M

So… will I be unable to play this game? I don’t mind playing on low graphics, as long as it runs decently on low graphics.

Also, if I can’t run the game as my computer is, will updating help any? Are there affordable ways to upgrade my computer so that I can run this game? Thanks for any help. :)

• There is a very slight chance that it would run “okish” on the lower settings. But I wouldn’t recommend playing on that rig in particular. :?

• @PeanutReaper486:

There is a very slight chance that it would run “okish” on the lower settings. But I wouldn’t recommend playing on that rig in particular. :?

Do you think that a video card upgrade would do the trick? Thanks.

• As you’ve said, it’s a laptop, a low end one at that. You’re not going to be able to upgrade anything GPU related.

• @venomblade:

As you’ve said, it’s a laptop, a low end one at that. You’re not going to be able to upgrade anything GPU related.

So no upgrades? Oh well. I’ll just have to look into getting a superior computer.

So is the jury out that I won’t be able to run this game on this laptop decently even on lowest graphic settings? Thanks for the input.