Class Idea-Foot Soldier

• Foot Soldier

I had an idea of a class, I realize that there are limited resources to make this and would be rather hard but I came up with this as a support class, a class which is made for the front lines and assisting other class, it would have a special ability of being able to carry a leather pouch, filled with throwables, it is basically a “portable ammo crate” I thought of this, due to the lack of ammo crates in some maps and when you’re out of javelins or arrows as archer, well your better off dead when you’re stuck with a “butter knife” I also came up with a weapon idea to go along with this class one of which is a War Scythe I though it suit this class as Foot Soldiers were mainly peasants which fought. And the type of Armor that Foot Soldiers could wear is Scale Armor, Reduction in damage from Arrows and Jabs from 1 handed objects but no good against 2 handed weapons. On it’s head you could wear a steel cap.

Aye, Nay? Say what you think in a reply.

• I don’t think this would add much to the game. If there needed to be more ammo crates, the devs would just add more, the Vanguard already has the billhook and fork (both farming tool weapons). Also, that war scythe idea is getting pretty annoying after seeing it so many times (would play exactly like the billhook). As for Peasant warrior: Archer, Man at Arms.

• @adamcel6:

I don’t think this would add much to the game.

I didn’t know ammo crates could walk?

• Another sub-class idea. Basically a merge with MaA and Vanguard + an ammo pouch. :?

@Riuuii:

I didn’t know ammo crates could walk?

They can’t. He is trying to giving his opinion and feedback and you just instantly deny him with the stupidest retort. You asked for comments and you respond like that?..

• Why are people coming up with all these silly new classes? That looks like a Vanguard with his special ability swapped from “can leap into battle” to “carries ammo around”, which makes no sense and adds nothing valuable to the game.

• @Daiyuki:

Why are people coming up with all these silly new classes? That looks like a Vanguard with his special ability swapped from “can leap into battle” to “carries ammo around”, which makes no sense and adds nothing valuable to the game.

How is he like Vanguard, I don’t think I mentioned anything like that?

• @Riuuii:

@Daiyuki:

Why are people coming up with all these silly new classes? That looks like a Vanguard with his special ability swapped from “can leap into battle” to “carries ammo around”, which makes no sense and adds nothing valuable to the game.

Look at the weapon you suggested and tell me what class wields similar weapons in Chivalry. You also stated, in more words than this, that he’d be wearing medium armor. What armor class does the Vanguard wear in Chivalry?

Also, “but I came up with this as a support class, a class which is made for the front lines and assisting other class” describes the Vanguard’s team role perfectly.

• @Daiyuki:

@Riuuii:

@Daiyuki:

Look at the weapon you suggested and tell me what class wields similar weapons in Chivalry. You also stated, in more words than this, that he’d be wearing medium armor. What armor class does the Vanguard wear in Chivalry?

Also, “but I came up with this as a support class, a class which is made for the front lines and assisting other class” describes the Vanguard’s team role perfectly.

Well, he should be Medium Front also Vanguards barely assist all they do is run around lopping off heads using a great sword: 60% Enemy 40% Team. And Foot-Soldier, he should have Low armor and I said that the Weapon should be for Vanguard in another post (Specifically for that weapon) but Vanguard has plenty of weapons already so I thought it would be good for this fictional class.

-Foot-Soldier is also manlier as he should have a Beard!

• No, baddie Vanguards roflcoptering take heads off left and right. A Vanguard playing in a proper team is in a support role to maximize the effectiveness of long reach, high damage weapons. Typically you’d go with a Brandistock or Spear poke for maximum range, then turn and sprint, turn jump and poke if being pursued. When supporting a teammate, you forego that last bit.

• @Riuuii:

Well, he should be Medium Front also Vanguards barely assist all they do is run around lopping off heads using a great sword: 60% Enemy 40% Team.

Not true. There is a greater arsenal to the Vanguard class than you may think. I personally enjoy the stabby-stabby weapons over the swingers.

@Daiyuki:

No, baddie Vanguards roflcoptering take heads off left and right.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11000

• @Matti:

@Daiyuki:

Hehe, heh, hehehehehehehe. Cute, you Satanist.

• @Matti:

@Riuuii:

Well, he should be Medium Front also Vanguards barely assist all they do is run around lopping off heads using a great sword: 60% Enemy 40% Team.

Not true. There is a greater arsenal to the Vanguard class than you may think. I personally enjoy the stabby-stabby weapons over the swingers.

@Daiyuki:

In my Opinion, this sums them up, Huge Op Helicopters…