Cheater with speedhack

• Had a speed hacking cheater online today. He was ingame just noticed by some at first and played 20 minutes, but after a while more people realized and we initiated a successful kickvote. He left 5 seconds before the kick went.

This is his steam ID:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976749672/

He seems to be switching names constantly. I found him under the players / recent games tab.

The way he was cheating was that he always turned his speedhack on and off, rushing at double speed very often to get wounded and archers.

His name is Pedro de la noche and he is a shame to all good French out there.
    I hope you can monitor him and get this bastard so he can get banned with his entire steam account for violating the EUL agreement (don’t fucking cheat).

Best regards,

Ritterlich

• I can confirm this. I was in the server at the same time. He speedhacked for certain and he was not allways very subtle about it.
    I hope you remove him from the game permanently.

Thank you for a great game btw. I haven’t had so much fun swordfighting since Jedi Outcast

Regards
    linkthesink

• @linkthesink:

I can confirm this. I was in the server at the same time. He speedhacked for certain and he was not allways very subtle about it.
    I hope you remove him from the game permanently.

Thank you for a great game btw. I haven’t had so much fun swordfighting since Jedi Outcast

Regards
    linkthesink

This account was made a few minutes after OP’s account and is posted in the same format. How non-suspicious.

• @Xanith:

This account was made a few minutes after OP’s account and is posted in the same format. How non-suspicious.

Looks like Pedro owned Ritterlich bad and he is butt hurt.

• and no one replied.

please someone blocks this.

• Nothing can be done without proof.