Anyone think kicking is way too slow?

• Usually, it goes like this

-Guy with shield slashes me
    -I block
    -After i block i try to kick but he manages to hit me before my kick lands

• Yes. I would prefer to separate

• a short fast kick which creates distance from face huggers
    • and the big ass kick which stuns shield users and/or does the shield slam.

• Don’t ask me, I would just tell you that I’d like to see fast kicks with insane stun times for shieldies. (I am not a fan of shield users)

Dane axe alt overhead ftw!! :D

• After last update, i rarely see anyone useing kicks at all.

I wish archer holding a bow could kick although.

• Aside from the slow performance, it simply does not work a portion of the times executed.

I actually unbinded the kick key so I will not be screwed when I perform it by accident.

• @Peacerer:

After last update, i rarely see anyone useing kicks at all.

sigh Please no.
    That will remove one of the archers major weaknesses.

• Jump then kick immediately after. not only does it make you feel like a bad ass but its much more effective than trying to kick standing while standing still. 8-)

• @Matti:

@Peacerer:

After last update, i rarely see anyone useing kicks at all.

sigh Please no.
    That will remove one of the archers major weaknesses.

A knight with freaking heavy tower shield + 1h can kick, archer with a bow can’t?!? C’mon…

Besides, major weakness? Isn’t it enough already that archers getting 1 hit all the time, while even warbow rarely kills as headshot.

• It’s fine in my opinion. If it was faster than a strike it would make shields pretty bad (I can’t stand using them now even because the blocking feels so awkward and possibly a bit bugged. I only use them on servers with a lot of archers, or against people I know will spam feint alot). In stead of just instantly kicking after you parry, do a feint and then kick. This will work most of the time, and pretty much every time against a tower shield user because they wait to hear the block sound until they lower their guard.

• I don’t think it’s too slow. I use kicks often and usually don’t get hit when doing it, unless I miss.

• @gregcau:

Yes. I would prefer to separate

• a short fast kick which creates distance from face huggers
    • and the big ass kick which stuns shield users and/or does the shield slam.

Now this is an idea!
    Tap = Fast kick
    Hold button= Hard kick